(18) You Just Gotta Chill {MCaR pt. 2}

Luke's P.O.V

Ever since Jon's disappearance from the accident I've been trying to search as to where it has been so long for me and now he shows up acting like a rapist. I can't even get mad at the one I love, but he's changed a bit. His voice is deeper and he is a cyborg now, it's pretty obvious with the half 'mask' that looks connected to his jaw. I just can't believe he is finally back and at my house no less.

"Jon I don't want to be rude or anything but you smell like shit."

"Oh shut up I had to swim in the sewers to get the sent so dogs can not follow me, walk for a long ass time reaching my house get some 'new' clothes and run out and down the way I came through the sewers and reach your house." I honestly can't believe all that happened to him. Wait why was he getting chased by dogs and how is he a cyborg?

"Why did you get chased by dogs and what even happened to you?" He looks like he's contemplating telling me or not so it has to be bad. He eventually stops arguing with his mind or whatever the hell is going on through his thick skull, I think to myself, 'he actually thinks huh that's new.' He finally tells me everything from waking up to walking all the way here and giving a name to this person? andriod? thing, who's code was 3V4N, Evan who practically lives in his consciousness and basically is his personal advisor. I'm glad that Evan at least can protect and think for Jon when needed.

"Okay well, I think you and Evan have to shower now because I will not have you two smelling like absolute shit around my house." Jon put's his hands up as a fake surrendering pose, "Alright Alright we'll go and get this smell off anyways I just thought you would like to know your papers are on the bar counter over there." He points to the general area of the kitchen and walks out of the room leaving me sitting on the bed thinking about everything that has happened during this time. I don't know if I should tell him how long he has been gone or not. I don't want to make him worry or sad maybe we should visit his grave, I'll tell him then, that would be best so he would understand the situation better and I wouldn't have to explain in grave (hehe get it) detail what happened while he was gone.

Jonathan's P.O.V. (for a bit)

I, or we as some might say *cough* Evan *cough*, get to the restroom and I instantly take off my clothes to finally wash myself or is it ourself? Awe who cares since when have I thought about things. I warm up the water a bit and step in carefully worried that I may slip.

I start talking with Evan, "How do you like Luke?"

"He seems nice, almost too nice for a human."

"I'm guessing there weren't any good humans in your past."

"I don't know Jon, does it seem like I had a parade with the humans who owned me?"

"Owned you? What do you mean like a pet?"

"Try slave. Do you really expect for most humans to take all this freelancing from a machine with 'no feelings' its despicable." I couldn't even find a way to tell him he's wrong I was so struck, I didn't even realize how badly androids were treated until now. I'm pretty much done with my shower as in I just need to dry myself. I don't think he'll mind.

"You are no longer human, they will call you the first humanoid. You might just get treated as badly as the rest of us. It's inevitable. Things will be different, people will be different."

"No your wrong Luke is here and he is staying by my side, he always has in the past and it seems nothing much has changed."

"Yes but how long will he consider you an ally and not a threat."

"Luke will always consider me a friend... hopefully even more."

"A best friend?"

"I'm already that to him. I want to have him as more than that. A-a, oh god I'm blushing."

"Oh, so a boyfriend, a lover, a mate."

"Yeah, pretty much but why did you say mate?"

"Well I don't really know 100% of the human language just what I was able to get ahold of from my past owners and from those my blood was transferred to, which wasn't much."

"Hey how about you get to know Luke, he's an amazing person and it might get you a bit on ease around other humans."

"That is not going to work."

"Oh yeah wanna-"

"Jon, Jon are you okay in there? Don't make me break down this door." I hear Luke on the other side, "Yeah I'm fine don't worry."

"Well damn I barely got you back I don't need you disappearing on me again."

I laugh at Luke's comment and tell Evan, "We will finish this conversation later." I wrap the towel around my waist, open the door, and step out the bathroom.

Back to Luke's P.O.V

What was Jon doing in there for the longest time? I guess he really wanted to get that foul odor off of his body.

"So what did you want to do while we are here, I have a plan to get out of the US and up to Canada. I think we'll be safe there, I know it's a lot less corrupted than Mexico."

"Wait, leave? How are we going to leave don't we need some papers first. And from your story, it seems like you are going to be on the wanted list as if you were a criminal of some sort."

"Ugh, how did I not think of that."

"Wait, Jon, I need to tell you something before, actually I need to show you something first. And it's a pretty far place from here. Come on." I grab a brown coat and hand a blue hoodie to Jon. "Wear this hoodie and keep the hood on while outside and even in the car. Also, sit in the middle Hopefully it'll provide you cover." We go to my red pick up truck and I start driving to the place where people go to morn for their loved ones. In our case to show Jon the place where he was buried all those months ago.