(27) Insanity session {Part 2}

Things to keep in mind:

Regular text = Evan talking / Story narrative
Bold text = (Y/N) talking
Italic text = (N/N) talking
Underline text = Neon talking

Note: I'm sorry this is really short, but I still hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on Insanity Session:

"Evan, there is something you don't know. (N/N) is (Y/N)." My eyes go wide a bit, "The original (Y/N)."

—————
"With all these different emotions (Y/N) had that conflicted against one another we all got split when we came here."

"How did this even happen?"

"Who knows, maybe we can finally be able to leave this place. You know. Without (Y/N) who we now call (N/N) we haven't been able to go out except for (Y/N)."

"W-Wait. Wait, wait. You need to explain this whole name situation this is getting way to confusing." I tell Neon who keeps trying to drag me to...who knows where.

"Okay, so the original (Y/N) is the one with all these personalities. You still with me," I nod my head, "Alright, so the (Y/N) you know is truly (N/N) but we call them (Y/N). And we will continue calling them that. And I'm just Neon, I preferred that since we got here. And they also never let me out of here!"

"Why?"

"Well just because—." They started but getting quickly cut off by (Y/N), "Because you went on a killing spree that got ME injured and (N/N) DIDN'T WANT TO HELP!" They said the name (N/N) with so much venom and hatred I didn't know was possible.

"Wait what?!"

"Okay, okay, so I should tell you what emotions we got split with.
(Y/N) got split with - childish expressions, joy, short attention span, psychopathy, leadership
(N/N) got split with - happiness, depression, all the memories (practically the storage of everything), sadness, disgust, OCD
Neon got split with - sexual tendencies, anxiety, murderous tendencies, ADD, fear,
And dumb things like that." Neon finished explaining everything.

"But why did (N/N) look so unhappy if they're able to feel happiness?"

"Dumbass, because of everything else they got stuck with. Haven't you been paying any attention."

"Look, man, I'm sorry," which causes (Y/N) to scoff my way.

"Yes and now you must help (N/N) feel happy again! If you do that then we can all leave this place!"

"How will I be able to help?"

"You can make jokes, I don't know, use your natural charms!" Neon continues to pull me through the dirt path after the last sentence. We pass many trees, parks, candy stores. It's like an entire country underground.

Eventually, we ended up at a house in a clearing. There were trees almost engulfing the perimeter about 5 feet away from different floral bushes. "(N/N) was always big on nature, which is why they have a lot of flowers and gardens for different types of food. OH! Yeah, they even have animals!" Neon tells me getting really excited.

"What type of animals?" I was genuinely curious about what to expect.

"Basically everything we couldn't kill (N/N) kept."

"Which means?"

"You'll see!" Neon told me without losing any sort of excitement.

"Oh goddammit," I whispered in disappointment.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to see soon."