(32) Sleepy Fitz

Ship: Fitz/Camron x Male Reader

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: Just ignore the he and him for any female readers out there

Note #2: Who else found this freaking adorable?

------------------------

3rd person POV

"That's not fair..." Camron hears his long time boyfriend (Y/N) mutter.

"What's not fair?" Camron asks wondering what he could be talking about.

"Uh...nothing bb." (Y/N) reply's with a sheepish smile.

"Alright let me take a look at it." Camron reaches over getting ahold of the phone.

"What no!" (Y/N) yells pulling the phone away successfully and facing Camron on the couch they were sitting on, trying his best to scoot away from his tall boyfriend.

"(Y/N) give me the phone."

"No!" He says in somewhat of a squeaker voice.

"(Y/N) give me the phone!" Camron says again reaching to grab it and seeing what was on it now that curiosity has intrigued him.

"I said no!" (Y/N) says again in a squeaker like voice.

Meanwhile Craig walks into his living room and sees the situation and says, "If ya'll gonna fuck then at least order a hotel room."

"What?!" Both Camron and (Y/N) say then taking a look at their position. And yeah if it weren't clothed it would look like they were about to have sex right then and there.

Craig sees that they are fighting over (Y/N) phone. And Craig the great friend that he is grabs (Y/N) phone and unlocks it and sees the tweet Craig put out about starting a trend about 'Sleeping Fitz'.

 And Craig the great friend that he is grabs (Y/N) phone and unlocks it and sees the tweet Craig put out about starting a trend about 'Sleeping Fitz'

Craig shows Camron before (Y/N) takes the phone away from him. And Camron's face immediately goes red. (let's pretend he hasn't commented yet) "Why isn't this fair?"

"Craig can go ahead and be a creep taking adorable pictures of you. But the moment I try to you are like magical Houdini and take my phone away and say No!" (Y/N) says pouting like a child.

Cameron gives (Y/N) a blank stare, with pink still dusted on his face from embarrassment, at why they were keeping the phone away from him. He then gave (Y/N) a kiss on his head and said, "You can keep that one, and that one only. Okay." (Y/N) vigorously and rapidly nods his head.

"You both still know your in a sex position still right." Craig yelled from the kitchen watching amusingly as (Y/N) and Cameron blush and scramble to get into a PG sitting position.

After they looked at Craig who is just rapidly raising his eyebrows like this:

We started laughing and (Y/N) started blushing. It was an amazing morning. And the afternoon was just as great.

~~~~~
Word count: 455