(7) Carnival Date

Ship: Terrorsnuckle (Terroriser x Moo)

Request by: Nobody

Challenge: carnival

Note #1: I hope yall having a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~

MooSnuckle's P.O.V

It's been four years, four magical, mystical, mythical, marvelous... Is that too many m words? Anyways you get it, I've been with Brian for a long time and I have to say it's been amazing and perfect. Everything I would love in a boyfriend. He is perfect. I honestly cannot get him off of my mind for a second even our daughter has caught on to wave her hand in front of my face whenever she thinks I am daydreaming which so far she has gotten 100% right. Of course, our daughter isn't exactly ours well she is mine when I was with her mother but...you know what that shouldn't be brought up right now anyways our daughter is with our baby sitter while Brian and I go on our anniversary in Los Santos. If you are wondering we gave up on the gang thing a long time ago we are only lucky that nobody thought of looking for us once we 'disappeared' or 'died' as the theories say. Until proven 'correct' when our 'bodies' were found one by one on the shore aka we just dumped 'bodies' with masks we bought at the mask store that look exactly like our original masks so we remember who we once were...except with Brian's since he had a half mask type thing because he thought dressing up as the terminator would be the perfect thing for him since ya know he is the 'Terroriser' but he is a sweet heart.

"Hey moo moo whacha thinking about?" I hear my boyfriend of four years question me.

"I was just thinking about how much we have moved on with our lives and how I gained you even after everything we have been through."

"Yeah, we were a bunch of retards looking for fun but got caught up in the wrong crowd."

"An especially large crowd might I add."

"You got that right moo moo." He finished up the conversation ending on his little nickname for me.

I roll my eyes, "Anyways where are we going this year?" I question with curiosity laced in my eyes.

"It's nothing special but I hope you are happy with it."

"You say that every year and every year I am blown away at how you managed to either get a reservation or get everything perfect."

"Well it's not my fault I am a natural charmer and you are grateful I have this talent." He starts boasting.

"Oh, I don't know, remember with that bet between the two of us about who our daughter loves more." I start giggling afterwards.

"Hey in my defense you have been with her for all her life while I only was there..." He starts trailing off.

"Yeah, only a couple months afterwards." I start laughing at his terrible defense.

"Oh hey, we are almost there." I says trying to change the subject off of him.

"Oh hey, you are changing the subject again. Yeah, good luck with keeping it off of you."

"Hmmm your probably right since it'll be in you once again." He states as a matter-of-factly. (Children if you don't know what that means I am sorry do not ask your parents about this)

I start blushing like crazy while trying to think of a come-back but just end up sputtering gibberish, "Uhhh...huh w-wha..."

"Awe don't be surprised moo moo we've done it several times if I don't recall and when you tried to control you were the one ca-"

"OKAY, I GET THE SEX JOKE!" I yell cutting him off. He then starts laughing and parks the car seeing as we were now there. And from what I saw I felt like we were in high school again because we were at the best, and only one I've been to, carnival in Los Santos.