(4) Ohmtoonz #1

Luke's (CaRtOoNz's)P.O.V.

I wake up getting ready to start the day with my husband Ryan lightly snoring next to me which is surprising because he usually sleeps talks when I wake up. "He'll probably be sleep talking later," I tell myself officially getting up and out of my bed and heading to the shower to start the day.

After freshening up I start breakfast because Ryan never gets up without breakfast ready, sometimes I want to grab a bucket of water and dump it on him because that lazy fuck deserves it but I love him too much to do that to him. I'm going to be making pancakes because he doesn't like eating healthy in the morning either, I'm still thinking about whether to make chocolate chip or blueberry. I should make blueberry pancakes the healthier the better.

~Lil' mini time skip~

Finally done with the pancakes now is the trouble with waking Ryan up. Last time I tried waking him up he didn't respond too well.

"Ryan," I say shaking him gently, "Ryan babe you have to wake up."

"No, I don't wanna...bitch." He says sleepily the last part almost inaudible.

"What?!" I yell laughing

"Put 'em up you fucker..." Ryan says

"That's it," I walk to our bed pick up Ryan take him to our bathroom I set him down gently in the tub (for those of you that have either played or seen the part where Hank is drunk, I think you know what comes up next) I close the sliding class to only my wrist can fit and I instantly turn on the cold water.

"AH! AH! TURN IT OFF IT'S SO COLD!" I hear Ryan yell to then I turn the water off.

"Once you're done with your shower meet me downstairs."

"FUCK YOU TOONZIE!"

Before I leave the restroom I say in a seductive voice, "Only if you are a good boy Ohmie."

I sorta wish I stayed to see his reaction but I'm pretty sure we would have a little 'argument' ourselves that would lead me to take another shower. After breakfast, Ohm was still in a sour mood.

"Ryan come on your still mad at me?"

"Hmph," He says still pouting like a child on the couch.

"How about this you talk to me again and I'll buy ice cream." That seems to have gotten Ryan's attention.

"What kind?"

"We'll get whichever flavors you want."

"Promise." He says quietly like a little child.

"I promise."

So after that, he stood up and ran to the door grabbed my car keys, so I'm guessing he wanted to go at that moment.

I sigh, "Great times. Great times...Now let's see if this motherfucker will actually wake up this time."

~Time skip and successfully waking Ryan up~

"You know our food is probably cold because you didn't want to get up."

"But I don't wanna get outta bed..." Ryan replies groggily to what Luke told him.

"That reminds me of when I had to wake up Delirious after he tried and failed miserably pulling an all-nighter."

"Hmph." Is all I hear while I walk back into the kitchen and I was right our perfect food is all cold because I wanted to wake up that boyfriend of mine.

"I'm going to put our food in the microwave."

"Whyyyyyyyyy?"

"Because you took 30 minutes to wake up and now our food is cold." I pouted, he knew I hated my food cold.

"Awwwe it's okay toonzie I'll make it up to you." Ryan looks at me with a wink. While I just groan in response. I hear giggling behind me and then footsteps coming towards me.

"So when am I going to have my food?"

"Well, you're getting your food last because you took too long to wake up!"

Ryan just sticks his tongue out and walks back to the living room swinging his hips left and right while I just stare at him. I don't know how I got really lucky with landing him as my boyfriend but one thing is for certain I ain't going to take him for granted.