(20) Working out and Slushies

Ships: DelitOoNz & Terrorladd

Requested by (technically dedicated to): 

Challenge:

Nogla: Why are your tongues purple?
Delirious: I had the blue slushy
CaRtOoNz: And I had the red one
Nogla: ...

Note #1: Request if you want I don't mind

Note #2: Person who asks may not be Nogla...in fact Nogla isn't in this one sorry if you wanted him here.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Luke it's so hot!"

"No, we can deal with the heat we are almost home."

"But there is literally a 7-Eleven right there!" I yell pointing at it.

"We don't need it."

"Well maybe you don't but I do!"

"You're supposed to be working out."

"And you're supposed to be editing!"

"You're on a diet!"

"Stop being such a workaholic! Even you need a break sometimes!"

"You better not go over there."

"Don't tell me what to do babe!" Jonathan grumbles as he walks into 7-Eleven and orders 2 medium slushies, one red and one blue which even holding them makes him feel better. Hopefully, Luke will feel better too having a little sugar in his system...okay maybe a fuck ton of sugar but it doesn't kill anyone. I open the door and go outside to find Luke leaning against the wall looking at Twitter most likely.

"Cough cough." Luke looks up at me with a confused look, "Did you really just fake cough while saying cough?"

"Yeah, how else am I supposed to get your attention."

"Well, you do not say cough to actually cough, anyways what's this."

"A slushy come on we worked hard enough."

"But this is just crushed ice, sugar, and colored dye."

"Joy kill." I muttered, "Just take it, come on for me." I start looking up him a bit pouting knowing Luke cannot say no.

"Ugh fine but we are working out tomorrow."

"I don't expect anything less. Come on we still have a walk to complete."

Soon enough the couple read their hotel room they were staying at for Pax, and it completely slipped their mind that they were supposed to meet with the others an hour later. They took turns taking showers since they almost ran the whole time in LA heat.

"Luke!"

"What?!"

"I'm booooored!"

"Wanna watch tv and make out?"

"Fuck it, sure."

Luke's P.O.V.

I do a little jump and fist bump the air because Jon and I never get to do things like this anymore so I'm excited and I have the right to you don't own me!

-Time skip to the cock block group-

After Luke and I finish we look at each other, I realized that his lips look purple so his tongue might be as well. "That..was...amazing," Luke says catching up his breath. "Yeah...it was," I tell him. We are still looking at each other. I quickly peck him on the lips and start cuddling his chest. We were about to watch an episode of Ridiculousness when we get a phone call.

"Hey, when are you coming?" Says a familiar voice coming from the phone.

"Hm?"

"Yeah, dude you and Luke were supposed to meet up with us ten minutes ago where are you two?"

"Oh sit, hold on we are on our way!"

"Alri-." He says before I hang up the phone

"Man, shit was going down on this episode," Luke mentions.

"Yes, But we'll watch it later come on." I put on my shoes and beanie and we went on our way.

-another smol time skip-

"Hey, guys nice of you to make it!" We see Evan there.

"Yeah, sorry we're late," Luke tells him.

"Don't worry Craig and Brian just got here 3 minutes ago," We all share a laugh, "What was there excuse?"

"Probably the same as you two." He responds with a smirk, "By the way lets go meet up with the other two." And I just give him a questionable look but walk behind him anyways.

"Hey, guy- woah what's up with your guy's lips?" Craig a.k.a Mini Ladd asks.

"Our lips?" Luke and I say together at the same time, kinda creepy and kinda cool at the same time, but we both look and then I feel the heat on my face because I see his lips are stained purple.

"W-well I ha-had the blue slushy," I tell them stuttering a bit.

"Then how are your lips purple?" Craig questions.

"Because I had a red one." Luke simply states without a care in the world after we all sat down.

"But I don't ge- oh...OH!"

"Craig shut the fuck up we are at a restaurant." Brain practically yells at him which causes the five of us to laugh.

"So the four of you are gay as fuck and cannot remember any plans we made."

"Oh shuch up. Get yo ass a girl and then we can have this conversation again." I tell him, we all share another laugh before a waitress comes over and starts taking our orders.

Have this bonus photo of some of the boys: