(36) Insanity Session (Ending)

"No. I am not but (N/N) and Neon are. Like we said we are all one person just separated later on once I was put into a similar capsule with one goal. To get you out of here. So please," (Y/N) reaches (his/her) hand out, "Take my hand and see everyone again." I slowly reached my hand out to hold (his/her) hand. Eventually I gently laid my hand on (his/her) and everything went black. But I hear'd one last thing before loosing full consciousness, "I'll see you soon love."

Evan's P.O.V.

I hear a sliding door open, then I hear a bunch of cheering. I slowly open my eyes just to close them from the blinding light of the room. I hear people rushing towards me a bit in a panic. My eyes finally adjust and a see a group of people in lab coats.

"They must be the scientists and doctors (Y/N) was talking about." I thought in my head. My ears ring a bit from the noise in the room but I don't mind too bit. After a couple more minutes of ringing it finally silences, and I'm finally able to hear the people talk again.

"Mr. Fong, are you alright?" I see a scientist with the name Alexis on his name tag. He had dark blue hair and brown eyes, his hair is styled a bit like a fluffy side quiff. "Weird." I thought again. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, I tried again but it was all silent. So I just nodded my head to say I was fine. 

The lead scientist writes something down on his book and says, "Doctors can we get some x-rays over here to check his voice box and diaphragm."

"We'll take over from here Alexis." Says a woman with auburn hair and blue eyes.

"Yeah yeah, not a doctor I got it." Alexis responds to her. I then see the woman's name tag "Jess". "Come on if you can say it in your mind you can at least try to say it out loud"

I open my mouth to try and say the lead doctors name but she quickly tells me, "Try not to speak Mr. Fong, you could mess up any chances you have at speaking again."

"Damn you could at least say it easier," I hear Alexis say.

"Then I would be a scientist and not a doctor." Jess responds.

I then head a heart monitor flat line, I turn my head rapidly to see it was (Y/N)'s heart monitor.

Jess curses to herself while she tells other doctors to help (Y/N) and get's doctors to pull my bed out of the room and into a place to perform x-rays. But I didn't want to leave, I started crying and tried screaming and thrashing trying to get out of the bed and stay by (Y/N). I hear the doctors say "He's resisting!" but I feel a sting in my neck and the last thing I try to say was, "(Y/N) stay with me." then everything goes black.

~~~~ Time skip ~~~~

All the test's were finally done and I was mentally exhausted and I couldn't cry any more. They told me (Y/N) might not come back, it was less than 30% they might actually be able to come back. I am still absolutely devastated because of this news, they promised they would be here with me. But once I was out they put me in another capsule to return my memories they erased from when I put inside there. I was able to remember everyone I had once forgotten and even was able to put a name to a face. Well except for Jonathan who I later figured out was Delirious. I was finally happy for a bit, I still did my tour I was planning a while back. Then I got back into gaming videos with everyone. Craig and Brian were able to resolve their differences but of course that would take more time than just one encounter and talk with each other but I was proud nonetheless.

I also got my voice back but I'm still taking speech therapy so that I get everything right. Some of the guys like to tease me sometimes because I say a word wrong like a 5 year old but we all just have a great laugh anyways.