(25) The adorable Trio

Ship: Ohm x Reader x CaRtOoNz

Requested by:

Challenge: Poly/threeway couple

Note #1: Yes, you are going to be a three-way couple don't diss, please.

Note #2: Things to keep in mind
(Y/N) = Your name
(N/N) = Nick Name

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, who wants to do what today?" Luke says to his two lovers who were cuddling on the couch currently.
                Yes, two lovers a lot of people gave them different looks as well.

"I can go shopping today." (Y/N) pipes up.

"Alright I can get some food ready for dinner," Ryan reply's getting you from the kitchen to cook.

"Hey, do you mind if I go shopping with (Y/N) today? Gotta make sure they're alright. Plus there isn't much to clean." Luke tells Ryan.

"Sure, just don't go having fun without me." Ryan giving his flirtatious smirk.

"Damn only you Playboy Bunny," Luke says giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hey, my turn!" They turn to see (Y/N) standing there with their arms crossed and their lips looking like a character in an anime. It makes the two taller males smile while giving (Y/N) a peck each before Luke and (Y/N) go on their adventure to the store and Ryan turns to get the ingredients ready to make some dinner.

~When Luke and (Y/N) finally get to the store~

"I got the list for the groceries! Wanna find the clothing and games we need?" (Y/N) tells Luke, and Luke turns his head a bit to see (Y/N) jumping up and down with (his/her) bubbly personality showing. Luke cannot help but chuckle while he takes the other smaller list from (Y/N) and nods in agreement. "Meet back in front and just sit on one of the benches?" (Y/N) quickly nods (his/her) head in agreement, then jumps a bit to get Luke a peck on his lips while Luke wraps his arms around (Y/N) waist, to make sure (he/she) doesn't fall this time.
               You guessed correct, it has happened once before.
And all while this is happening the people around them just coo at how cute (Y/N) and Luke look great together.

~Goin back to what has been happening with Playboy Bunnyboi~

(Y/N) and Luke just turn to leave to get the things they needed which left Ryan to play some music. So he decided to put on an artist he hasn't listened to in a while, Flo Rida, you could just whistle to the music (heh get it) their music is amazing so you can't blame his taste. He connects his phone to his storm gray Blue Tooth speaker and blasts Flo Rida enough to where you can feel the bass of the speaker. Ryan thinks for a bit before deciding what to make, "We have enough ingredients for noodles or I can make soup, we haven't had that for a while...fuck it I'll make noodle soup."

He then starts grabbing all the ingredients needed for the soup, once getting all the ingredients-- which consisted of carrots, zucchini, broth, and lettuce-- he grabbed the cutting board, rice, a pot, and a pan. Then he got to work.

~Ze Royal time skip brought by the Evil Eye glint from Ryan~

Ohm finally is finished with making dinner for the lovers and leaves the stove on low heat so the dinner doesn't get cold if Luke and (Y/N) don't come back within thirty minutes.
          Having the stove on low heat does not mean the food will not burn in real life. But this is a              fanfiction so good luck trying to beat my imagination.

"...What should I do in the meantime?" Ryan asks himself, "Oh we can catch up on that anime I've been needing to watch." He states while going to the living room and putting on Netflix so he can watch that in the meantime. Two episodes go by and Ryan's stomach is starting to grumble and rumble as if it's one of the monster trucks that compete in Monster Jam.

"Well I made the dinner and it's been an hour...yeah fuck it. I'm getting some dinner."As he gets up from his comfortable spot on the couch --that he continuously claimed over the time they moved in together which became known as the playboy bunny's spot-- while he was eating some soup the door opened to reveal (Y/N) and Luke finally coming home from the store. Ryan didn't notice the front door opening since he was really into the episode so when (Y/N) saw this (he/she) then brought out (his/her) phone out to take a picture of a wild Ryan engrossed into the anime he was currently watching.

 Ryan didn't notice the front door opening since he was really into the episode so when (Y/N) saw this (he/she) then brought out (his/her) phone out to take a picture of a wild Ryan engrossed into the anime he was currently watching

"You couldn't wait until we got home to eat you greedy bastard," Luke replies while shuffling in with different bags some of the games they bought and most of the bags were groceries.

"I think we spent more on videogames than we did on food honestly," (Y/N) states while taking out the new video games they bought and put them on the shelf so they can play later and possibly record a video of the three of them getting along while playing the game.

"That's okay, how did shopping go this time?" Ryan asks the two once he officially paused the anime. Which caused Luke to groan and (Y/N) to (chuckle/giggle). "Well (Y/N) over here wanted to play hide and seek. So I had to go and look for them all over the place and they even found a way to get on the very top of the shelves. Good thing I paid for everything before and put them in the car before going on the hunt for (him/her)."

"What did you do?" Ryan asks some more.

"Luke was yelling at me to get down but I kept on telling him no. Eventually a worker came up to him saying, "Sir you're causing a scene." (Y/N) pauses to start laughing which causes everyone else to laugh. "I've never seen Luke redder than today, there were even a couple of people videotaping it too!" It causes Luke to blush even thinking about it, then all of a sudden we here constant ringing sounds from Luke's phone which causes him to open up the phone. Luke opens it and he finds himself smiling and shows the other two lovers in front of him. Well, I think nows a good time to start thinking about a face reveal (Y/N). They decided to watch the video together then having dinner. Enjoying the new memory they can all share with the future generations and maybe bringing it up in a video or two.