(6) Valentines Day

Ship: Daithi de Lui (Daithi de Nogla x Lui Calibre)

Request by: Nobody

Challenge: Kisses

Note #1: This is really short sorry bout that

~~~~~~~~~~

Lui's POV

Valentine's day, the day where singles stay in their room and wallow in pain because they don't have someone. I ain't one of those people, I found my perfect person in high school and after that, we graduated we decided to go to the colleges we wanted to go to if they aren't the same then we will go our separate ways and after graduating we would live together. And here we are living together after graduating from college.

I don't really hate Valentine's day but I don't really like it either. I love valentines day because David has a habit of spending about a hundred dollars on gifts. I love him on Valentine's day because he stays with me the entire day and always asks me where I want to go which is AMAZING! I hate that David can go overboard when it comes to the gifts I think that he just wants to show affection but doesn't know how exactly to do it so he brings a lot of gifts, and I mean A LOT of gifts. It's like if Delirious was able to get all the teddy bears he wants with nobody to tell him no, THAT'S how many gifts Nogla has the habit of buying me. He is really sweet and a appreciate when he gets me gifts but why can't he use that money for an amusement park or carnival or GUMMY WORMS! Sorry, I just really like gummy worms...anyways what was I talking about...OH YEAH, David's Valentine's gifts problem. Well, I can't complain anymore because he usually buys me gummy worms as the candy which is GREAT!

"LUI!" I hear David yell.

"YES DAVID!"

"WILL YOU COME HERE!"

"YEUP IN A MINUTE!" Welp looks like I got to go to David see you later!

"Good morning Lui," David comes to me and pecks me on the lips.

"Morning David, did you make breakfast?" I question excitedly because David's cooking is the BEST!

"Yeup, I made da PUNCAKES!" We both laugh and then started serving ourselves breakfast. After breakfast, David asked me the question I could never say no to.

"Hey, Lui do you want to go to Disneyland?"

"YES!" So we then started our adventure to the best Valentine's Day date ever.