(33) Puppy!

Ship: (Grizzyx Dergie)

Request by: @onme1233

Note #1: I'm sorry it's late but I hope this makes up for it!

——————————

Grizzy and I have been together for about two years now and it's been an amazing two years. Sometimes we have these little fights where the pranks either go out of control or we just go too far with our insults but we always said sorry and did something fun together to get rid of any hard feelings. No not sex I'm still a virgin, I'm talking more about cuddles, movies, carnival (when it's in town), galaxy gazing (one of my favorites), or even just going to the beach and having a small bonfire to make s'mores (one of Grizzy's favorites).

But I've been wanting to get a dog for so long but we used to live in an apartment together and they wouldn't allow pets so I just volunteered at an animal shelter to satisfy my need for a dog. But now since we have a house we can go ahead and get a dog, I wonder what dog I should get? Maybe a corgi? No... hmmm how about a German Shepard? Hmmmm, they don't have any right now... a Great Dane? No that will scare the shit out of Nelson. What about a French Bulldog! YEAH! They have a lot of them at the animal shelter currently!

"Nelson babe!" Dergie calls from the kitchen.

"YES...?"He hears Grizzy call from his office.

"I'm going out I'll be back in a couple of hours!"

"Okay! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get a couple of snacks!"

"Babe I swear if you were a girl I straight up would think you were pregnant due to what you snack on and the weird combinations you do!" They both start laughing and share goodbyes. Grizzy goes back to playing games and getting that amazing content and Dergie get's into his car and drives to the animal shelter he volunteers at.

—Time skip brought to you by the Frenchies waiting to be adopted—

"Hey! Good to see you again!"

"Hey Alex good to see you again. Today I'm not here to volunteer, I'm actually here to adopt." Alex get's a surprised and happy look, "Amazing! Come on we are getting you the perfect pet!"

"What are you looking for?"

"I actually want to adopt a French Bulldog."

"We have so many of them! Actually one of the female bulldogs gave birth to some a couple weeks ago. You need to come back and see them when you want to volunteer again."

"I'm going to still volunteer you don't have to worry about that, and I'm definitely going to have to check on the little pups later."

"Anyways I wanted to get a little puppy that is fully ready to be adopted now."

"Let us go peasant!" Alex jokes while leading the way to the dog cages. After looking at all the adorable dogs I finally decided to get this little guy.

I filled out the paperwork and how I was going to pay everything, and finally was able to bring him home

"See you in 4 days Alex!"

"Yeup see you later!" He yells as I'm walking with little Frank in my arms being adorable and shit. Alex already put a large bag of dog food in my car so I can hold onto Frank the entire time. I put him on my lap after putting on my seatbelt really excited to show Grizzy. I am almost home when I hear a honk and immediately I hold onto Frank with my life as a car crashed into mine. After my vision clears up I open the door and get out of my car still holding onto Frank with my right arm protecting him from anything and everything while looking at the damage done.

The person who hit me also get's out of his car and starts yelling at me, "BRO WHAT THE HELL! THIS CAR IS WORTH TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF YOUR LIFE!"

It made me mad so I start yelling at him, "ExCuSe Me! BuT I HaD tHe GrEeN lIgHt!" He was taken back, it was either because my voice was really squeaky or the fact I yelled back straight up to my face.

"So sir if you don't pay for the damages I'll call the cops!" From all of this argument and yelling Frank started barking at the guy as if to back me up, which was freaking adorable. The guy then goes to his car to get his things or whatever while I call Grizzy to ask him for help and pick me and Frank up.

"Babe?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Uhm, I got into a car accident about 4 blocks from our house."

"What street?"

"Uhm I am on North Alvin Street, but—."

"I'll be there in 2 minutes max." Grizzy says cutting me off and hanging up which leaves me to stare at my phone but very thankful I won't have to walk with the food and everything home. Frank is still laying on my arm but it's getting tiring to carry him so I decided to lay him against my chest and hold him with my left arm.

"Who was that?" The guy says coming back, with a book or something, "Uhm if it makes you feel better not the cops." Which puts him at ease. Why am I being nice to this guy? First he hits me, then yells at me as if it was MY fault, and then tries prying into my personal life.

Now the man starts negotiating with me, "Look I don't have insurance but how much is this going to cost do you think?"

"Uhm I don't know maybe—" And again I hear my dear loving boyfriend saying, "What's going on here?"

"Babe it's okay he doesn't have insurance so we were just estimating the expenses."

"Oh hell nah! HE'S the one that hit you!"

"Uhh...yes but it's okay."

"Get in the car and stay there."

"Huh?"

"Just get in the car please."

"Okay..." I say while walking to the car. Grizzy and the guy get everything settled down, I call a tow truck to bring my car home. The tow truck finally get's there as Grizzy finishes with the guy. I ask the tow man to just follow us to the house and we get everything situated and I finally get home and sit on the couch.

"Okay this has bothered me for so long so I need to ask." I give him my full attention because I am quite curious on what he's about to ask.

"When did you get boobs?" He says looking at my chest.

"W-what?" I say laughing and then looking down, "O-oh! Frank!"

"You named your boobs?!" Grizzy says laughing along with me.

"Well no I didn't name my 'boobs'." I say making air quotation marks, I then go to unzip my jacket and bring lil' Frank out. Grizzy absolutely falls in love with him and we continue raising our little doggy baby together.