(28) A Delitoonz Date!

Ship: DelitOoNz (Delirious x CaRtOoNz)

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: Request even bizarre things, make it fun.

Note #2: So this is going to be a bit of 4th wall breaking, kinda like Deadpool, 'cause why not

------------------------

Tinder, It's always Tinder. Why didn't I just stay away from it? There is no way he's going to like me... Yes, my dear reader, I said he there is no doubt in my mind it's a guy. Or unless it's a woman catfishing me but if I do see a woman hopefully she got boobs or else I ain't going back for a second date.

I turn my head slightly to look directly into a screen and lock eyes, "I'm bi what else do you expect from me?"

I then turn back around to get ready for this date. Deciding to just put on something a bit casual but also not making it seem as if I didn't try for this date, if there even is going to be a date...NO STOP no doubts about the date, he's not going to be like the others. Yeah, there is going to be a date...and if there isn't I'll just call my best friend and make him pretend he was just late!

"Have you been this nervous before?" I stare directly at the reader, who's just figured out I don't have voices in my head. "Don't judge me!"

I look in the mirror and see a total mess, not a hot mess, just a mess. "Nope, this ain't it."

I get back in my room changing into a tux, "Too formal."

I change into skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a blue hoodie, "This is just my normal attire!"

Then I decided to trade in my black shirt and hoodie for a dark blue and black checkered flannel and a leather jacket. "I guess this is alright," I tell myself a bit confident in my new look. He's supposed to show in 5 minutes now...

"WHY DID I DECIDE TO DO THIS?!" I look directly at the reader for some sympathy and advice. "Why don't you ever talk to me!" After some time of them not answering I decided just to chill on my couch and watch whatever show comes up to calm my nerves. After about 4 episodes I know he isn't going to show, so I decided just to go out on my own. I get in my midnight blue Camaro, "Which had a vertical white racing stripe and bomb ass speakers!".

I ended up just driving to a nearby restaurant Luke brought me to one time, wait. Why don't I just invite Luke! He never says no to an excuse to hang out and chill, at least with me that is.

Regular text - Jonathan Bolded text - Luke
Come on pick up...
Hello?
LUUUUUUUUUKE! Mah man! What's up buddy?
Got stood up again?
What? Pfffft. Of course not!
Uhuh yeah and I'm the queen of fucking England.
Oh Shuch up, anyways are you meeting with me or not.
Yeah, yeah I'll be there.
Good!
Uhhhh Jon?
What?
Where are you?
Oh yeah I forgot about that part. (Jon hears a laugh from the other end of the phone) I'm at that one restaurant you brought me to!
Alright cool I'll be there give me 10 minutes.
If you not here by 10 minutes I'm eating without you.
Okay, okay.

He hears a quiet "Love you," from Luke and accidentally clicks end call. He started freaking out a bit wondering if he heard correct or if it was because of fans constantly saying that they loved him. "Yeah I must have heard wrong! There is no way he would like me in that way! Not that I would mind though... what no Jonathan get your mind outta the gutter!" He continues driving and once getting there he gets off the car and gets a booth for 2 and just waits.

Soon Luke shows up with a smile on his face after immediately seeing Jonathan which causes Jon to smile back and wave his entire arm up in the air. After sitting down and ordering a drink they started talking about different things, how life is treating them, how fucked the YouTube system is, what games to play and it eventually lead up to Luke saying, "What if we were to post you and me on a date." Jon starts blushing and sputtering "What?"

"Y-yeah you know kinda as a prank." Luke tells Jon while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh..." Jon says a little disappointed but tries to hide that fact, "Yeah! Let's do it." Jon takes a selfie with him and Luke together looking legit like a couple, and another one of only Luke staring at the camera with his head turned a bit and his eyes wide open.

He posted the one of only Luke and tweeted, "My date for the night." While tagging Luke

They both got a wild lot of responses like, "How long have you both been together," or "Damn Delirious is taken," or vise versa, but the best one is where Evan replied saying, "Called it!" Which got all of his other friends attention flirty remarks about the both of them and wondering who asked the other. The duo decided just to ignore their friends and continue with their 'date' wishing it were an actual one.

After eating they both start exiting the restaurant but not without causing a bit of a scene. "Ewww, what's a person like you handsome doing with someone like Jonathan." A random person screeches while seeing the duo together. Luke was about to turn around and confront the bitch but before he had the chance Jon grabbed Luke's hand saying, "Luke it's fine we were just leaving anyways." Luke gives a huff in annoyance but allows Jon to drag him out. This made the person angry so she stomps over and screeches, "HEY! I'm talking to you bitch don't be ignoring me!"

Jon just says, "Fuck she's still following." But wants to avoid confrontation so tries to walk away but Luke turns around holding Jonathan's hand firm and confronts the bitch who has and is hurting Jonathan and he wasn't just going to walk away from that.

"Are you the one who keeps harassing Jon?" The woman looks taken back but quickly composes herself and reply's with, "Saying the truth and harassing are two different things, now Luke why don't you just stop faking you love him and come have some fun with me."

"Listen here bitch I'm going to give you one chance.—"

"No I'm going to give you one chance! It's obvious you don't love him. I mean look at him! He's hideous, terrible, and gay!"

Luke looks at her with the most shocked and angriest expression, and before saying anything else, Jon says, "Luke please, lets just go."

"No."

"What?" Both the woman and Jon say at the same time. Well the woman more like screeches.

"Unlike you, I love Jonathan. I love waking up every morning knowing I'm going to talk to him. Be with him. And go on these amazing dates with him! You will never understand how adorable Jon is, you will never understand how much joy Jon brings to my mornings, afternoons, and nights. I love him and I'd rather be baried alive than be with you." It leaves the woman shocked with anger and Jonathan feeling so happy and glad he finally has someone to stand up for what he is unable to.

"Now, you have 3 seconds to get out of our faces and never see us again or I will make sure you never see the outside world again." The woman didn't move a bit until a police officer walked up and said, "You better listen to him or I will make that threat a reality." Which causes the woman to run off.

Jonathan immediately hugs Luke and tells him "thank you ". Luke gives the Officer a small thank you and the officer nods and continues going. Jon starts tearing up after everything so Luke tells Jon if he's okay to drive, Jon nods his head and asks what they are going to do next. Luke decides they should head to his house and Jon agrees.

After some time later they make it Luke's house and Luke tells Jon to wait on the couch while he gets everything set up. Luke quickly makes popcorn then grabs a big ass bowl too put all the popcorn in. He grabs the freshly made popcorn and put on Deadpool. They both cuddled on the couch.

"So...are you up for a second date?" Luke asks, and Jon gives him a peck on the lips.

"I'll take that as a yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1435