(5) The Perfect Piece

Ship: Basicallyido407 (FourZer0seven x Basicallyidowrk)

Request by: Nobody

Challenge: Hugs

Note #1: I will be uploading 2 chapters at a time because I have about ten one-shots backed up for this book

~~~~~~~~~~

BasicallyIdoWrk's (Marcel's) POV

"Why do I need to go on this blind date again?"

"Because you need to get out more, even Marcus agrees and he hates the idea of blind dates even for you." I turn to see Marcus nodding his head rapidly.

"Well, I asked you two to help me set up my house not set me up on a date," I grumbled at my sister.

"Hey, we are not having you look like Marcus on that one thrift shop vlog I put up." I hear my sister Marlia say,

"She does have a point."

"Shut up Marcus."

"Hey, I'm just trying to make things better."

"Yeup and I picked out clothes for you to impress your date!" Marlia then hands me clothes and pushes me into my bathroom that is connected to my room.

"What if I'm not into this person?" I yell through the door so they can hear me.

"Well then you tell them you had a great time but you don't like them."

"Fine but just to get you and Marcus to stop forcing me to have blind dates." I walk out and I look like I'm going on the red carpet.

"Awe Marcel is ready for his date!"

"Yeah yeah when do I go?"

"In a couple minutes. So let's go to the car and Marcus and I will drop you off."

"How am I going to get home?"

"Order an Uber."

"It's my car!" I complain.

"Yeah, but we need to borrow it because you have no food in your cabinets and refrigerator."

"She has a point."Marcus says out of nowhere again, I just grumble, "Fine you better get good food."

We finally get to this restaurant which I have to say is possibly the fanciest restaurant I've ever seen. Even with me wearing a tux I feel out of place and there were all kinds of ethnicities in one room and there was very little to no chatter.

"Are you sure we should be here?" I ask Marlia.

"Don't worry you aren't going to sit with most of these people especially since you can be extraordinarily loud," Marlia says without a blink of an eye.

"HEY!" I yell back at her still in front of the restaurant.

"It's true," Marcus says once again.

"Whatever." I grumble then a question popped into my head, "What is the name under?"

"Who do you think Marcel! We don't want your date knowing you are Basicallyidowrk without you telling her yourself."

"Alright alright just checking," I say with my hands in the air making a box formation.

"Yes now go on your date and give 'em what you got boy!" Marcus says to somewhat encourage me but mostly to make me laugh.

"Thanks, Marcus."