(24) Gazebo Date

Ship: Delirious x Male! Reader

Requested by: nobody

Challenge: None

Note #1: A message to a certain blond boi I know don't read if you ain't him (Even when I told you this would practically be an ideal date does not mean I can still turn this into a story for everyone to enjoy. I noticed ever since Friday, I wish the best luck for you and bunnycat)

Note: #2: the things you need to know are below:
(C/B) = car brand
(Y/N) = Your name

~~~~~~~~~~

"If I don't do this now I'll never get this chance again," I tell myself while looking in the mirror to see if I need to change anything last minute.

"Is that enough? I don't know maybe I should change?" I look at myself once again about to unbutton my flannel but stop, "Why do you care so much! If he doesn't like you It's all going to be fine. You'll still be friends. I just hope it won't end up like that though. I grab my phone to check the time, "CRAP I'M SUPPOSED TO MEET HIM IN 20 MINUTES!" I quickly grab my (acoustic/electric) guitar, my keys, charger, and wallet and I run to my (C/B) and head to the park I told Jon to meet me at.

I start to head out of my driveway and turn on the radio, it was a mix of punk rock and a bit of pop. The many houses, stores, and parks all look like blurs in the side windows because of how fast I'm going, nobody here really cared about speed limits only the cops when it's the end of the month. Even then people here have had many tickets but don't go to jail because it 'didn't matter', really that's what they said and right now I am grateful it's the beginning of the month because usually, the cops are too tired to do anything. I'm about to head onto the freeway to get to the mountains faster, or longer if there is traffic I didn't check beforehand, when "Move Bitch" by Ludacris plays on the radio.

"How ironic," I say as I practically fly past every other car that was below the speed limit while singing along to the song. I just wanted to get to my date as soon as I can, well I said hang-out but with what is going to happen I hope it will be considered our first date.

I arrive soon and see nobody's car parked or anyone waiting so I'm guessing Jon isn't here yet. I park, turn off my car, get out of the front seat and go to grab my guitar and everything else I needed for this. I walk up the small hill and to a clearing and in the middle was a gazebo, many people have been here before but people then stopped coming, I found the gazebo almost in ruins so I continually rebuilt it. It did take quite a bit but it was worth it.

I set the picnic blanket down on the table to make it look nice, I put up the unlit candles just so we can see what's happening around us, and I set the coolers on the side of the gazebo. The coolers were full of fruits, meats, ice for the drinks. There was an old grill up here so I cleaned that up as well so we can cook. Surrounding the gazebo was bushes of different types of flowers: roses, tulips, lilies, and so many other ones that I didn't know their names of. It was like when you arrived in a plain area and find a place with so many different types of flowers in a clearing.

I hear a car in the distance so I decide to walk away from the cleaning to go see if it's Jonathan or another bystander who just likes the view of this place.

"(Y/N) where ya at!" I hear sure enough Jon's yelling. That impatient mother fucker. But I still love him.

"Over here, you gullible idiot!" I yell back at him successfully getting his attention.

"Oh shuch up!" He yells back and laughing while walking over to me. I pull out a black blindfold from my pocket, "Okay turn around."

"Oh, now you're speaking my language."

"Shut up Jon, just let me put this on," I tell him while attempting to calm my blushing face. "Okay hold my hand so you don't bump into anything."

"That's ideal and if I do end up tripping or something I'm going to stab you," He tells me while I'm leading him to the gazebo.

I pull him up the steps and have him sit on the bench next to the table, then I pull out my guitar, "You can take off your blindfold,"

He takes it off slowly that the suspense is killing me, and when he finally takes it off he looks around with wide eyes.

"H-how w-when? Did you do this?" He says finally turning to me. I just simply nod my head too shy to speak.

I take a deep breath to calm myself and start strumming,
" every time I see you, I feel this way.
A certain way
A special way
No matter how long
No matter how short
Only you can make me feel this way
Making me feel like rockstar
A pop star
A music star
A hot star
No matter how many days
No matter how many nights
Only you can make me feel this way
You don't know what you do to me
You don't know what you have been doing to me
Making me feel like a candy bar
A chocolate chip
A dessert
A snack
Just waiting for you to come by and spend time
Because this is what they call love.
Cause they call this love~
The way you make me feel
There is no way this isn't love
Because you make me feel incredible
Invincible, influential
Cause they call this love~
And I wanna call you mine babe~"

I end on the last strum, and I feel as if I can't look at him because of the raging regret of rejection. I feel my face being lightly tugged upwards forcing me to look at my love.

"(Y/N) that was beautiful,"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you I'm such a dumbass. I'm sorry-." I get cut off cause I feel a gentle kiss on my lips and I can't help but relax in my statue-like position because of my guitar.

"Like I said it was beautiful, and I would gladly love it if you were to call me yours." He says as he kisses me again, I move my guitar out of the way to kiss him properly.