(9) I Can Treat You Better

Ship: Ohmlirious (Ohm Wrecker x H2O Delirious)  to Vanlirious (Vanoss x H2O Delirious)

Top(s): Evan & Luke

Bottom(s): Jonathan & Ryan

Song: Treat you better

Request by: Nobody

Note #1: Do not play song

Note #2: A BBS & Misfits band AU hopefully coming next week stay tuned

Note #3: Feel free to request anyone/ship/x reader
~~~~~

I lost him, I lost the love of my life to somebody that doesn't even love him. They always have a problem whether it be about lying, cheating, or pity remarks there is always something wrong between the two of them. I know that for a fact since my love always comes to me for support or advice. I have to get my love back but how...It just occurred to me you may not know who I'm talking about huh, well the love of my life is that 'sociopath' known as H2O Delirious or Delicious. And the guy that took my love away from me is a guy Ohm Wrecker. How did I not see this coming? It honestly frustrates me so much that he was able to grab him before me.

I pace back and forth of my room that is located upstairs that is connected to a balcony. I open my glass door connected to the balcony.

"I can call Luke! How did I not think of this before!" I tell myself and instantly grab my phone to call him.

"Hey Evan," I hear him groan, "Its 5 o'clock in the morning, what are you doing up so early?"

"Luke, can you help me with a problem?"

"Depends on what you're asking."

"I want to get Jonathan back."

"What do you mean to get him back? Wait, you like him don't you." I can hear him say that with a smirk. I want to deny it but I can't lie when I want to get my world back in my arms.

"Y-yes." I facepalm myself for stuttering.

"I KNEW IT!"

"Yeah yeah Vanlirious might be a thing, but can you help me?"

"You know how much I hate going through other people's relationships," I started feeling bad because we shouldn't break them up but I want to be selfish and actually be there for him, "But I'll help you."

"You will!" I yell getting excited.

"Yeah I will, now let me get ready so we can start planning this shit."

~Time Skiper~

Luke ended up having me go to North Carolina to start phase #1, making Jonathan think we just hanging out as friends. Then phase #2, we still working on it, but it's gonna be awesome.

"Alright whats The plan?" I question Luke. He starts stroking his beard, (I was about to say he starts tapping his chin then I remembered he has that gorgeous beard) "Did you bring your guitar?"

"Yeah I did, I usually bring it on trips just in case I can't fall asleep."

"All you had to say is yes, anyways I think you should sing to him."

"Sing to him? How and where?"

"There is this karaoke place downtown it is really awesome. Jonathan and I usually go every other week but we haven't gone there since. Yeah." He shakes his head. Did everything change once he dated Ryan? It would be rude to ask just to make sure. But I could be wrong, it could have nothing to do with Ryan.