(21) Last Year {Part 2}

Ship: VantOoNz (Vanoss x CaRtOoNz)

Request by: Nobody

Challenge: Slight Make-out session

Note #1: I'm in a state of wonder if I should do a female reader and if so with who. You can either comment or private message and I will tag you (unless you don't want to) so you can read the chapter.

Note #2: This has been inspired by my buddy babe Drag Queen Marshmellow if you're actually reading this thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's P.O.V ~being with evan~

It's been a couple of minutes and things have been so slow, I'm wondering what Evan is doing.

"Hey, Ev-"

"Shhhhhhh." He says putting his finger up to his lips.

"Ev-"

"SHHHHHHH!" He says again but louder this time. "fine," I huffed turning away to look at something else.

"Hey Luke, want some?" Evan tells me shaking the bag a bit.

"Nah, ain't hungry."

"Alright just more for me." I see him take 3 little brownie type things, "What are those?"

"Weed." He simply states. I blink twice still trying to comprehend what he is doing, "Why?"

"Cause they taste good and you don't ruin your body eating these."

"But why edibles?"

"Oh, so you know the terms, how you know dat?"

"I used to buy Jon these all the time when he felt low," I say remembering all the dumb shit we used to do when we were in high school. "How many of those have you eaten?"

"I had one before the game and now..." He counts his fingers up to three, "TREE MORE!" He yells giggling a bit afterward.

"Jesus christ, I'm taking care of another child."

"Hey I'm not child your da child!"

"Will you shut up your going to get us caught."

Mason's P.O.V

"How the hell are they hiding so well!" I yell complaining at my (girlfriend/boyfriend). I soon hear running, "Awe now look Mace they are getting away come on!" (She/he) tells me.

"Alright cunt let's get on with it then."

-little time skip-

"Yes! Is that everyone?"

"No we are still missing Luke and Evan."

"Awe fuck the love cunts, I can't believe we forgot about them."

"Well come on Mace let's go looking for them."

"50 (dollars/euros/whatever the fuck you use as currency) says their fucking."

"Your on," I hear them say next to me.

3rd Person P.O.V

"Evan, now don't fall asleep on me right now." I say as I see him closing his eyes.

"I'm sleeping with my eyes open, but they're closed, while I'm talking to you."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"I can smell the temperature of the air and it's fucking nice."

"How many mgs where in there."

"Like 5,000 minus the two zeros. You want some?"

"No thanks one of us has to be sober for this game."

"Ye... hey Luke."

"Yeah," I turn to face him.

"Boop." He says as he pokes my nose. "I love you." He says laying his head on my chest.

"I uhm, I uh think I love you too."

"I love cuddles." He tells me snuggling against my chest, "I know Evan"

"I love you." He tells me pecking my lips, I smile at him, "I know Evan." I tell him kissing him more. The small kiss soon ends up into a make out session as he sits on my lap, I hold his sides making sure he doesn't fall to the side.

"Evan I don't know if this is the time nor the place."

"I don't care I love you."

"Evan you're high, I'd be okay if you weren't high."

"I like how you think those edibles can actually get me high, I need a space cake for that shit."

"But I still don't think-."

"Just shut up." Evan says as he pulls on Luke's jacket pulling them closer together. Luke soon stop kissing Evan's lips and goes nibbling and kissing his sensitive neck.

"Lu-Luke stahp my neck is sensitive." But that didn't stop Luke it instead made him nibble and kiss more parts of his neck.

"MACE YOU OWE ME 50 (DOLLARS/EUROS/CURRENCY)."

"Awe fucking cunts suck." Mason says behind (her / him) pouting.

"OH FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

"Look (Y/N) you ruined their moment."

"Look I was just excited to finally win a bet." And soon the two started bickering with one another.

"Come on Luke we can finish later." Evan tells his lover.

"Yeah yeah."

"It'll be okay, plus you haven't taken me out to dinner yet so you'll have to wait for the actual fun." Luke blushes but you couldn't see it very well, or at all for that matter. "Shut up let's just get going."

"Alright." Evan pecks him on the lips but Luke holds him in his arms. "After dinner you are going to have a pain in your ass." He whispers and lets go to follow Mason and (Y/N) who were walking away and bickering.

"Wait you cannot just leave me like that!" Evan says calling after Luke while jogging.