(3) Vanlirious #1 {Part 2}

----------{Part 1 playback}

"It's funny to me." He practically whispers in my ear. He then uncovers my eyes and I turn around to see a guy an inch or two shorter than me.

"Huh, I thought you would've been taller."

"Shuch da fuck up!" He says really fast like it was one word(shuchdafuckup)

"Okay okay, well it's only been 10 minutes. Wanna get a Starbucks before Nogla picks us up?"

"Hell yeah!" In all honesty, he looks like a child and it makes this feeling I have for him seems to grow more and more.

"So cute." I accidentally said out loud.

"E-Evan. I need to tell you something."

"I need to tell you something too."

"Well, you go first."

"Well...I...uh."

----------{Start of Part 2}

Evan's P.O.V.

I let out a groan in frustration and I just kiss him, 'this is the moment of truth' I tell myself. He is stiff from shock I pull away from the kiss, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"Evan w-was that what you were trying to tell me? That you like me too."

I was trying to look at anything other than Delirious, what does he mean too. Does someone else like him? Am I already too late?

"Evan please say something..."

Does Luke like him? I thought he was already dating someone though. No, it can't be Luke they both already said before it's more of a brotherly relationship.

"Evan, look at me! Please." He yells at me gaining the attention from bystanders around us. To avoid all the staring I finally look at him, and people go back to doing their business.

"A-am I to-to late?" I asked making my voice cracking from me trying to hold back tears.

"Evan you never let me even kiss you back." He says calmly and quietly

"Wha-" I got cut off by lips smashing above my own, the lips belonged to the man in front of me and really the only man I would ever kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his waist while he wrapped his arms around my neck. I moved my head more to the side so the kiss deepens. We both forgot we were at the airport until we heard someone cough behind us so we stop kissing and looked to see Nogla having a smirk on his face.

"Well well looks like you finally admitted it to each other."

"Did-" I was interrupted again by Nogla

"Before you say anything else Evan I have to say something."

"Yeah what is it?"

"You gotta wake up,"

"Wait what?"

"Evan you gotta wake up now."

"What are you talking about I am awake?"

"You gotta wake up..."

Then my vision turns black and I open my eyes. I'm in my room and back on my bed? So it was all a dream, "Well that was just the encouragement I needed." I tell myself.

I then get up and grab my phone from my nightstand and check the time to find out that I have 5 miss calls from Daithi de Nogla. So I decide to call him back.