(14) Escaping With A Friend? {MCaR pt. 1}

Note #1: If you enjoy Voltron Legendary Defender watch the video up top and support this person

Note #2: This is the continuation of Making cyborgs a reality {pt. 1/2}

Note #3: I'm just going to make this a little series, Making Cyborgs a Reality or MCaR for short.

Note #4: Imma do a little vote you have the choice of doing it or not I can't make you so eh

Comment here if you want a longer series/more parts but short

or

Comment here if you want a shorter series/fewer parts but it is a little longer per part.

(hopefully, I can add DelitOoNz in the next bit)

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on a metal table, it's really cold...I'm in boxers and a tarp it seems. What the hell is actually happening? I'm moving, but more exactly the table is moving. "Don't open your eyes."

"What why not?"

-System update-

audio: 1%...20%...50%...99%...100%...success

"If you do then we will just be a toy to their game, just as they did to me."

vision: 10%...30%...50%...90%...99%...99.9%...1- paused...failed

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"We are now fused together, my blood runs through your veins, as of right now you are the only survivor. And you need to trust me. What they are about to do is drain you of all the blood in your body including mine. Forcefully rip apart your left arm and your bottom mask."

"Okay, I'll try to keep calm, what do I do now?"

vision: unpaused...5%...20%...35%...50%...65%...80%...95%...99.9%...100%...success

"Do not move, I will keep the system update paused for as long as I can but I'm afraid it won't be for long before they find out we are alive."

"System update?"

"No time for questions right now, I will explain your new abilities later. The pros and cons but my knowledge isn't much."

"Okay, I'll follow your lead."

left arm: 1%...2%...3%...4%...

"So you weren't lying then huh..."

"Nope, once the left arm is done we will be able to move. The only thing you would not be able to move is your mouth since we will not be able to move the mask until we are safe."

"Do you know how many days it's been?"

"Since when? The day we were fused together or before that?"

"Do you know how long I've been here so far?"

"I just know the days that have gone by since we were fused which would be today exactly 10 hours, 46 minutes, and 24 seconds and counting."

"Well, that doesn't help..."

"Be quiet now it's almost time. And do NOT move or else they will just put a couple of bullets through our skull." After he said that the table stopped moving, and there is some shuffling of papers and metal drawers opening and closing.

"The moment of truth let us see if we survive and live through this."

left arm: 75%...78%...81%...84%...87%...90%...