Nine

Rose

"I thought I told you to change."

Unclipping my earrings and necklace, I placed them back into the jewellery box. Uneasily, I turned and faced him, leaning against the table.

"I don't like taking orders," I confidentially told him, straightening my posture. "You should know that."

The acceleration of my heart rate had nothing to do with fear and everything to do with what my body really wanted. I knew what was coming and I knew that I would desperately desire it.

It was only us home: Jordan had gone elsewhere to sleep with someone, the last time Dax was seen in the club, he was getting a lap dance and Gage was gambling.

Our eyes locked and he could read my face like a book. His eyes that could swallow galaxies mesmerised me and I looked away, intimidated.

He came closer, a blank yet alluring look on his handsome face. "Well, I think you deserve a punishment."

I looked up once more, realising how much closer he was to me. I licked my lips, swallowing nervously. He gently reoriented my face so our eyes were locked. The gaze we had locked between us was intense and we both knew what was coming.

Automatically, I moaned as he crashed his lips against mine, pulling my body close to his chest. My hands glided through his tousled hair, passion building between us.

He lifted me and my legs wrapped around his waist, my hands gripping onto his clothes as we kissed, savouring every sweet moment together.

I clasped my hands on either side of his face, cupping it as we kissed intensely, my mind going on overdrive.

I was on the bed, laying down flat on my back. There was no longer any space between us. Our kisses were hot and demanding, so desperate and hungry.

He left my lips, helping me take off my skirt, my hands going to his shirt which I unbuttoned swiftly, desperate for more of his passionate kisses. My lower half was completely bare and naked.

Kissing my neck, I moaned, arching my back slightly at his fiery touch. Breathlessly, my hands roamed his muscular body that turned on my engine.

I went to his pants but he moved my hands away, placing them back to his shoulders. I expected him to take off my crop top but he didn't, his mouth going to my stomach, kissing as he went down.

I squeezed my eyes closed, trails of wet kisses down my body. I sighed in pleasure, taking a handful of my hair and holding it and opening my eyes. I looked down at him, his dark messy hair in my view as his lips went lower and lower my body, his hands roving me.

My back rose in anticipation, knowing where he was leading to. His hands parted my legs and my head rocked back a little into the pillow, my eyes shutting once more as I waited for the mind blowing moment.

The electricity in me was uncontrollable. My brain was shutting down, I was intoxicated, weak from the excitement and feelings he was giving me.

He touched me and I involuntarily moaned, lusty.

What was he doing to me?

How was he making me feel this way?

His fingers rubbed, his head moving up, our eyes locking. Erotically, his eyes gazed into mine. I shamelessly moaned, my eyes closing again as I managed to say, "stop teasing!"

"This is a full meal waiting to be served," he said, almost to himself as he looked down and once again, I was unable to see him.

He spread my legs once more, surprising me by slipping a finger into me. I gasped, locking eyes with him as he seductively gazed into my eyes, his face irresistibly sexy.