Interlude

Third Person POV

A year had gone by since the breaking point.

Many things can happen in one year.

The Rossi had changed in many different ways.

No longer was the the strong, powerful boxer that could charm any woman, but he was a depressed, empty man with a lost hope of finding his true love.

No more was the bright, alluring baker that changed the lives of four men who had lost their ways, but a suicidal, scarred woman who wanted nothing more but happiness that she could not find.

She kept writing letters to God and he kept reading her old ones.

Despite being hurt, she yearned for his love. Every night, she would cry to sleep, every morning she would wake up with another dream or nightmare of him. He was constantly running through her mind. It bothered her. It bothered her how she could still love a man who hurt her the most.

He would wake up guilty after having a dream of her, go to bed yearning for her touch. No longer having her bright self around felt as though life wasn't worth living anymore. That was when he realised how deeply he needed her.

It wasn't the same with the idiots anymore either.

Their lives had changed so much in a matter of months by one woman and without her, they didn't know how to live. They didn't know how to connect anymore, not just with Cristiano but with each other. Their brotherhood wasn't the same; it was almost like they had stopped being close. They had their own lives.

The search for her went on for over half a year but no progress was made. The decision to stop was hard but it wasn't like she wanted to be found anyway. She didn't want to go back. In fact, she didn't even want to live.

Death seemed to be her only way to escape from the evil place she called Earth.

But fate works in many different ways.

There was a reason why the two were brought together and a reason why they were torn apart.

Perhaps they were made for each other.

But the reason how they would meet again is a question.

The answer hopefully wouldn't be far.

________