Twenty Six

Cristiano

Shit

I'm so fucking late

She's gonna kill me

The strong scent of alcohol could be smelt on me. I was struggling to keep my balance as if I was a one year old, learning to walk. My legs didn't work as I told them to, neither did my hands, or my fingers. I could barely hold the drink in my hand.

I sat down, my mind spinning. It was swaying; left and right. I felt sick. I knew I wasn't supposed to be there. I was supposed to be with my girl, like I had promised her, yet I was sat in the office of a club, drinking my life away.

"I should really get going," I slurred, hiccuping as I spoke too quickly. Jargon snorted, sniggering and chortling as he shook his head at me, the stripper shaking her ass for him still.

My mind was spinning, I could barely breathe in the atmosphere filled with smoke and the horrible aroma of alcohol and drugs. My eyes fell upon the small smear of drugs I had taken not long ago.

Shit

"Already?" Bentley asked, his thick French accent through his words. He laughed along with his friends. "I knew you had a woman; but I didn't realise she softened you up, pussy!"

I rolled my eyes which was a bad idea as I started to see stars. Blinking a few times I defended drunkenly, "I am not soft. . .sh-she is w-waiting for me - I'm supposed to be getting pussy right now. ." I managed to say between hiccups and hesitation of the fact that I couldn't form basic sentences in my head.

"You still can. Francis? Bring Louise! My good friend wants some pussy!"

My eyes expanded and I managed to sit up, coughing as I rubbed my tingling nose. The buzz was too overwhelming. The feeling of drugs and alcohol used to make me feel good and dangerous. But at that moment, they made me feel sick and guilty.

"No - don't call her. I told you, Jargo, I'm with someone-"

"So? She's just a female. She'll forgive you."

I groaned, shaking my head, which was another mistake, just as the door opened and a woman entered.

Damn she's hot

Not as hot as my girl

But she's still hot

She wore a red, lace bra with a matching thong and fishnet tights. Her blonde hair was messy and added to her sexiness. She had wide hips and perfect curves, her breasts were pushed up and showed off her delicious cleavage. Her long, toned legs came closer and she stood in front of me, a seductive look on her lustful face.

"Nah, I'm sorry, I can't-"

"Pussy ass. What happened to the Cris that liked to have a good time?" Bentley questioned, raising his eyebrow as they both gave me a questioning look.

"I. . ." Hesitating, I couldn't even finish my sentence. What happened to me? I was never one for relationships and I always did my own thing. But the thought of doing something with Louise made me feel disgusted. I was a damn pussy. Since when did a girl make me stop wanting a stripper?

I looked up at Louise and she continued to bewitch me with her appealing looks and body. She straddled me, her hands on my chest as she stared rolling her hips onto me, saying something in French but I couldn't understand.

I held back from groaning, her hips doing wonders to me. She leaned in, her red lips catching my attention and before I knew it, her lips were on mine. I heard the guys whooping, praising me for giving in.