Forty Eight

Rose

Closing the front door behind me, I swiftly ran upstairs, the house completely dark.

I entered my bedroom, quickly changing into a loose, long sleeved pyjama dress.

Then my eyes went to my bed and I hesitated. Standing there, I pondered for a moment before pushing the negative thoughts holding me back away and turning off the light as I walked out, closing the door behind me.

I quickly walked along the corridor where Dax's room used to be but was Cris's.

I hesitated before opening the bedroom door to see him awake surprisingly which made things easier. He was on his phone that was too bright in the dark so I turned the light on saying, "you shouldn't use your phone in the dark."

He chuckled, closing the screen and looking at me. "I know, I just couldn't be bothered to get up and turn on the light." A small smile came onto my face and his beautiful hazel eyes locked with mine.

"What's up?" He casually asked, his voice husky which turned me on even more.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Kinda, I mean-"

"Okay, I'll just come back tomorrow-" I turned a little to leave but he stopped me by quickly saying, "no, no. I'm fine; don't worry. What's up?

My eyes ran down his attractive body, licking my lips slowly. "Uh. . ." His hazel eyes looked at me in concern, expecting me to confess something but instead, I turned, closing the bedroom door and twisting the lock.

When I faced him again, he seemed surprised and sat up a little, expecting me to talk. Instead, I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

I hesitated before thinking; fuck it!

I crashed my lips onto his, intensely kissing him. It didn't last too long as he pulled away, his hand on my cheek and his eyes electric. "What are you doing?"

I sighed, moving my head away from his hand. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of-" he kissed abruptly before pulling away and gazing into my eyes, our faces so much closer together.

Then I moved forwards, straddling him, my hands on his broad shoulders. I almost moaned at the feeling of his muscular body against mine.

"Rose, is this what you want?" He whispered, our faces inches away from each other. I gently pressed my forehead against his, squeezing my eyes closed. My hand slowly trailed down his abs, feeling the rock hard surface.

"I can't stop thinking about you," I whispered back, "isn't this what you want?"

"I don't wanna force you or if you're upset, I don't wanna-"

"No. Please, Cris," I whispered, gently pressing myself against him which made him shakily exhale, his hands clutching my hips.

"Baby. . ." He whispered back so seductively, my head rising a little as he started kissing my neck, my hips beginning to roll onto him gently.

"We have to be quiet."

I didn't even know if that was possible but at least I was getting some.

I was under him, the duvet covering us. I didn't even care about taking off my clothes, I just wanted him.

On top of me, we kissed as though there was no tomorrow. Our hands roamed each other's bodies, our mouths moving desperately in sync, our bodies craving for each other. My mind exploded, completely sex driven, our bodies pressed against each other and I held back from loudly moaning his name, desperate for more.