Twenty

Cristiano

I won the fight.

But I didn't win the girl.

She was pissed at me.

Why was the pissed at me?

What the hell did I do? This time?

Literally, I left her in the morning with warmth and came back in the night with coldness. I hadn't seen her all day - in fact, I was out at work closing an overdue deal. Not once was I at home so what happened to make her so annoyed at me?

She was avoiding me, keeping as much distance as possible. I wanted to talk to her in private but everything I tried, we'd be around other people.

To celebrate, we were going to a house party. I planned to speak to her there. I hoped it would work. It had to work.

I couldn't describe how much I wanted that woman, how badly I craved her. It wasn't just her body. To me, she was so much more than her attractive looks. I couldn't lose her so easily.

I needed Rose.

Rose

I am drunk

I am so drunk

I am really, really drunk

Drunk feels nice

I wanna stay drunk

I like being drunk

I was making a huge mistake and I didn't even care.

His hands were either side of me and mine were on his cheeks, kissing him softly. The kiss didn't feel like one that I was going to forget. My hands went to his hair, my fingers tangled in his curls. His body pressed against mine and I couldn't help but moan softly, feeling incredibly warm.

I flipped us slowly so I was on top and my legs somehow spread so I was straddling him. I was enjoying the kiss and wanted more. His hands went to my thighs and strangely, I liked it. His hands rubbed my bare thighs, going under my skirt a little.

       Our mouths moved in sync and soon, I found myself desperately wanting more. I pressed my lower self against him and he moaned softly against my lips, squeezing my thighs.

But then I felt something pressed against me between my legs. I knew what it was straight away and I shivered a little, the large bulge pressing against me and soon I was wet.

"No, no, no, no, no!" He pulled away automatically and I rolled off him quickly, sitting on the edge of the bed, my head buried in my hands.

"I am so sorry," I managed to say, my heels warming in embarrassment. "This was a mistake."

"A huge ass mistake," he added, groaning to himself. I turned, facing him again as I sighed in frustration, running my hand through my hair.

"I'm drunk," I admitted, my head thumping to the beat of the booming music. "So are you, so this was a drunken mistake."

"Please can we forget about this?" He asked, breathlessly, squeezing his eyes closed in annoyance. He sighed, meeting my eyes again.

"Yes, gladly!" I replied honestly, sobering up a little.

"Fuck! This was a huge mistake!" He groaned again, running his fingers through his messy hair. "I have to tell Cris."

"Why?" I asked, the sound of his name causing my voice to turn bitter. He licked his lips, our eyes locked. "He likes you, Rose, and he told me and I was supposed to be his friend - I'm his best friend. I have to tell him."