6 love

in 20 minutes we are all packed up and are in our way home. jesse, harrison maxi and i all walk home together. as i make a very small talk with maxi i tell him i'm going to have a shower then sleep. "i'm coming" he says and i shake my head. "go with harrison and jesse, you're gonna need their clothes and i'll call you if i need you" i say and he shakes his head. "i'm coming with you" he says stubbornly. "max, please trust me. just go with them" i say sternly and he sighs. "but why?" he questions me and i give him a stern look. "please just go with them, i need to tidy and stuff" i tell him. "okay" he says quietly and as we reach our apartments maxi goes off before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

as soon as i open my apartment i start balling my eyes out. i just cry and let everything out. this is why i didn't want maxi coming around. i slowly make my way to the shower and sit in there with the water pouring on me, crying my eyes out still. we lost two people. two people. in the span of one hour. one is confirmed dead and one is breathing but not in a stable condition. i cry more thinking about it and soon enough i finish my shower. i hop out and wrap a towel around me and dry myself off. very slowly i make my way to my room and get changed into a baggy t-shirt and shorts. i pick up my phone and go to call maxi but i stop myself. i can't call him yet, i'm still balling my eyes out. i walk out into the lounge and i get the biggest fright of my life. maxi is standing there in my apartment. he looks at me and he runs over to me, embracing me in his arms. "shhhh" he says and picks me up. he briggs me over to my bed and lays down beside me, cuddling me tight as i cry into his chest. "i can't do this" i say and wiggle out of his grip. "i can't, this is too much" i say and swing my legs over the side of the bed and hold my head in my hands. "elyse baby, no" he says and sits beside me. "talk it out baby, talk to me" says and i continue crying. "i don't want you to see me like this" i say and and he hugs me hard. "shhhh, el, you're fine" he says and rubs my back.

that night i must have cried my self to sleep because i wake up lying next to maxi and my eyes feel puffy. i touch my cheeks and they're tear stained and i sigh quietly. i look over at maxi sleeping and smile to myself before checking the time. 4:30am. we start at 5:30 so there's no point on going back to sleep. i walk over to the bathroom and wash my face and do my hair. silently i walk over to my bedroom and pick out my lifeguard shirt and shorts and walk back out to the lounge. i close the curtains before getting changed as they hadn't been closed last night. i grab my bikini that's hanging on the indoor clothes line and start getting chnaged. as soon as i'm in my bikini my bedroom door opens and out comes maxi in a slightly panicked mode. "baby" he says and comes over to me. "god, i didn't know where you were" he says walks up to me. "i'm getting changed" i say and laugh as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on the lips. "i don't care, you look even more beautiful like this anyways" he says and i laugh. "i love you" he adds and i smile through the kiss. "i love you more" i say and we kiss again. "i wish i could wake up to that every morning" he says and i laugh as i slip on my clothes over my bikini.

maxi was being very touchy and affectionate this morning, giving me multiple kisses and hugging me and touching me in an affectionate way. "what is with you this morning" i say as we gather our things to head off to work. "i cant keep my hands off you, you're just so beautiful el" he says and i snails as his arms wrap around eyes lower waist. he kisses me and pulls me up onto him and i wrap my legs around his waist. "elyse, i can't stress how stunning you are" he says and keeps kissing me and i shake my head. "you're even more handsome" i say and he walks over to my bedroom as we kiss and he throws me down on the bed and climbs on top of me gently. without putting all of his body weight on top of me he continues kissing me and showing how much he loves me. he moves down to my neck we he starts kissing an then sucking, obviously trying to give me one of those stupid fucking hickeys. "maxiiii" i whine then laugh and he stops and looks at me. "what?" i ask and look at him with confusion in my eyes. "nothing, come on love, we'll finish this tonight" he says and kisses me once more before hopping off me and helping me up. after that little sesh, we both tidy our selves up and walk out, meeting harrison and jesse at the bottom of the elevator. "took you guys long enough" jesse says and we all laugh as we walk off. maxi and i both look at each other and laugh silently and grab a hold of each other's hands.