16 broken hearted

i wake up to kisses in my fore head and all memories of last night come flooding back to me. with out opening my eyes and find harrison and wrap my arms around him. "morning love" he says and i murmur morning into the pillow.

We stay cuddling for a little while until he starts to move around. "come on, you need to get up" he says and I keep my head buried and pull him close to me. "elyseee, im serious. You gotta get up" he says and I sigh and roll over. "theres that beautiful face" he says and sits up and looks at me with his head tilted. "what" I ask and frown at him. "nothing" he says and smiles. "come on" he says and puts his hand out for me to grab. He pulls me up so im sitting and the covers fall reavealing my bralette and stomach. "I don't want to goooo" I whine and he laughs. "you have to though" he says and I grunt. "fine" I say and hop out of his bed. "do you want some toast?" he asks and I nod. "yes please" I say and he leaves the room while I get changed. Super quickly I do so and enter into the lounge. "is jesse awake?" I whisper and he shakes his head no. "well actuall yeah he is but he's left already, hop needed to talk to him and show his a few things on the jet ski" he says and I nod. "ohhh" I say and harrison pplaces a plate with some avocado toast on it. "thanks" I say and take a bite. Soon enough I finish it and gather my stuff and say bye. I walk to the tower and the sun is just rising above the clouds. I take a picture of the sunrise and post it to Instagram. Instantly harrison comments the heart eyes emoji and I laugh. I enter the tower and get ready for the day ahead of us.

After the sun rose, clouds started to form and a chilly southerly hit the beach. Of course with a southerly brings blue bottles so they were cruising around the beach. It was very very quiet today. A few people in the morning but it completely cleared out at about mid day when a heavy strong storm ripped through. "they didn't predict it to be this bad" hoppo says and a few of us close the windows. "if this carries on for the next hour you guys can head home. We'll just tell whoevers on the beach that we aren't on duty" hoppo says and sure enough that's what we did.

Maxi worked today and we saw each other through the day. Things are soooo awkward between us now. "max, can I talk to you" I say and we go downstairs. "look, I don't think I can do this anymore max" I say and he just plays with his fingers. "maxi?" I ask him and he looks up. "sorry ah yeah, I don't think things are going to work" he says and it feels like my heart shatters into a million pieces. I dint release he felt this way about our relationship?! What the hell! "so what happens now?" he asks me. "we shouldn't be together any more" I say and he nods. "yeah. Mmmm" he says and keeps nodding. "but max, we obviously have to co operate and talk during work okay?" I tell him. "yeah yeah I know that" he says and plays with his fingers. "when are we going to tell them" I say and point up to the roof where everyone else is on the top level. "now?" he asks and I shrug. "as long as you do the talking" I say and chuckle and he nods and shows a smile. "I knew that was coming" he says and we wander upstairs. We open the door and everyone is just sitting around looking and examining a first aid kit. They look at us and smile. they start to pack it up and maxi begins to speak. "uh just to let you guys know, elyse and I are no longer together" he says and pats my shoulder and I nod. "really? Aw you guys were the cutest" harries say and we both smile. "hey, you guys obviously did it for the right reasons" deano says and we nod. I think about what harrison and I have been up to and that that may be part of the reason of me breaking up with maxi. But it totally wasn't the whole reason why I broke up with maxi, just 10% of why I did.