19 sick

i'm mind blown at all that information but i'm glad my dad is in a stable condition. it's 11:48 and i can't seem to fall asleep. i decide to text harrison even though he's probably sleeping.

e - hi
e - you awake?
h - am now😉 what's up?
e - whoops sorry! i was just seeing if you were up. sorry that i woke you up x
h - don't be sorry, it's fine! x you know i'm always here to talk to. did you want to talk?
e - kinda not really
h - what's up love x
e - can you maybe come around or something? i wanna see you and talk x
h - of course, i'll be at yours soon
e - thanks, the doors open. just lock it behind you
h - sweet, see you soon x

soon enough i hear harrison come in and he comes into my room. i tell him everything that happened and what i've been told over the past hour. "it was just kind of a shock i guess" "i can imagine. but by the way you were describing julie, she sounds lovely" he says. "i hope she is".

it's getting later and later and harrison suggest we head off to sleep as we have a big day tomorrow. we hop into my bed and he kisses me goodnight, before holding me in his arms and snuggling my head into his chest.

i still can't seem to get to sleep and i really don't know why. i mean i have harrison right here beside me and there's no reason to be awake. i just can't fall asleep arghhh. soon enough i hear harrisons soft snores and i smile to myself. so god damn cute.

i really do like him. he's so mature and treats me like a special someone. not that maxi didn't do that - it's just that i think it was both of our first relationships and we were still figuring out how to do things and who was right for each other. and after spending these past few days with harrison i know that maxi isn't right for me. even if he comes back running for me which i'm pretty sure he won't, i don't like him like that anymore.i just hope that in the future we are still gonna he friends and hang out heaps because we do work together, and harrison and him are best friends.

beside, how the hell are we gonna tell maxi about us? oh god i'm dreading that day. like i can't exactly say 'oh yeah so the night before we broke up i made out with harrison for an hour or two'. yeah nah, i ain't gonna day that. i guess i'll just come to that when the time comes.

but harrison is so incredibly sweet to me. he'll come and sit and talk with me whenever i'm feeling down, or we'll go out and do stuff like go for dinner or swimming or runs. maxi and i didn't do too much of that. i just hope harrison is the one because i really couldn't think of anyone better than him.

about half an hour has passed and it's now reaching on 1am. i really need to sleep. i gotta be up in four hours and i need sleep. i start to get a stomach ache and cramps so i carefully remove my arms from around harrison and quietly make my way out of my room and into the bathroom. i switch on the light and sit on the floor - rummaging though my medical box where i find some panadol.

i pack everything i got out away and go to the kitchen where i take the pills with some water. i decide to sit on the couch for a bit just to make sure they're going to work and settle the pain down but they don't. minutes later i'm rushing to the bathroom and throw up in the sink. holy shit.

i'm leaning over the sink after throwing up and i turn on the tap to wash the stuff away. i feel like absolute shit. there's no way i can go to work later today. i stay in the bathroom for a couple more minutes and i don't feel as if i need to throw up so very weakly, i walk to the kitchen where i grab a container and some water and i sit back down in the couch. i have no idea where that came from but i still don't feel great.

another hour passes and i throw up two more times and my stomach still hurts. "this isn't good" i whisper to myself. the thought has come to my mind to head to the doctors because i feel like this isn't just being sick. it's something more serious and have no clue what it is. i decide that i need to go to the doctors and as i do, i feel as if i need to throw up again. i do so for the fourth time and a part of me feels relieved. this must almost be over.

i've also debated a couple of times weather to wake harrison up but i've fought against the idea each time, until now. it's getting worse and i feel like complete shit.

i walk over to where he's sleeping and wake him up. "harrison" i whisper, standing over him. i tap him on the shoulder and he wakes up and rolls over. "yeah" he says and in a sleepy voice and opens his eyes. "i need to head to the emergency room" i say and i think that rets his attention. "wa - what? what's wrong" he asks and sits up. "i've thrown up five times in the past hour and a half and i still feel like shit" i say and sit and the end of the bed. "baby, really? whay didn't you wake me up?" "yu need your sleep. but i thought i should just let you know i'm heading off" i say and he swings his legs out of the bed. "i'm coming. i can't leave you by yourself" he says.

for the next couple of minutes i keep telling him he doesn't need to come and that he has work tomorrow but he insists he comes and that he can find cover or come in late if necessary. i've texted hoppo and he should receive the message when he wakes up that i'm sick and won't be coming into work.

once we get changed, we head off at 2:45qm with harrison driving me.

i hope everything's going to be okay