22 birthday surprise pt2

before heading out i change into a dryer bikini and chuck my denim shorts back on along with a white vintage crop top.

after locking my apartment i head down to the tower where sure enough deano is there along with kerrbox, hoppo and maxi. they all say happy birthday to me and hug me, including maxi which kinda felt weird. but i think we're in the good books with each other. we told him last week that harrison and i are dating and he didn't seem too bothered. well that's how he acted at least. i have no idea how he's really coping.

i thank them all for the cards they left for me and on that note, dean passed me a small bag. i sit back on one of the chairs and open it, seeing a not and another small bag.

you made it! this is the first ever place i met you and i knew you were going to be someone special to me in the future that first day i saw you. even though maxi had you i still knew we would have some type of connection. this is the place where we spent most of our time, and even if it's not together we still share the same interest. which leads me to the next note... which lying at the beach where you share you passion for surfing at. see you soon x'

i put the note down and the guys are eager to see what it says but i hide it from them. this is harrison and i's little secret. i open the small box and a pair of earrings with daisy's are sitting there. i take a small gasp at how pretty they are and follow it with a smile. i show the guys and take out my earrings, replacing them with the ones in this box.

i say a goodbye to the guys and head off to tamarama where i assume the note is meaning. whenever i go surfing it's a tama cause it's less busy and the waves are better there for some reason. wanting to get there desperately and quickly walk there, making it in record time. as i approach the beach i suddenly have no idea where exactly i'm meant to be going. he didn't specify that very well. since the fire guards at bondi we're involved with the last clue and guess the ones at tama might know something. i walk in and see jesse, boo and beardy all in there just like they were earlier. "hey guys" i say and poke my head around the corner. "el, you're back" jesse exlaims and i laugh. "haha yeah, uh harrisons sent me on a hunt for some clues an-" is all i manage to say before jesse jumps out of his chair. "it's here" he screams and runs into the medical bay and back out with the same bag that was at the bondi tower. "thanks" i say as he passes it to me. i take a seat on the tower bench which isn't made for sitting (oh well) and open the bag. all the guys look at me eagerly to catch a glimpse of what's inside. of course there's a note and it reads

i hope this is the first place you came😉 i know how much you love surfing, even if you don't get out too often. i'll change that, i'll make sure we go surfing every week from now on x why don't you ask jesse to take you to your next location? you might be able to tell he's excited to be apart of this plan😉😂 i'll see you soon love xo

i smile and quickly open the box which is a little larger than the others. laying inside is a stunning bracelet which has sparkly fake diamonds all over. i slip it on and show the boys who are arching eagerly. "well, it seems like jesses taking me somewhere" i say and jesse smirks at me. "come on" he says and we say a quick goodbye before running off. "sooooo, where are we goingggg?" i ask and he laughs. "i can't tell you that!" he exclaims and we take a turn down a side street once we made it onto the main street. "this looks kinda dodgy" i say and jesse chuckles. "that's why he wanted me to come" he says and we laugh. "come" he says and opens a old brown door. i follow him inside and down a borrow hall way until we make our way into... the surf shop? okay.... "jesse..." i start to say but he cuts me off. "come" he says and takes my hand, where he leads me to an office type room. "there's a room there, go get changed then i'll take you somewhere else" he says and i look at him confused. "but i don't have anything to change into" i say and he chuckles and shakes his head. "go in - you'll see" he says. i turn around and walk into the room where some clothes are hanging up. i sift through them and wholly moly, harrison must have bought this all for me!

there's a stunning floral print bikini that i chuck in and it fits like a glove! smiling at myself i chuck on the cotton shorts that are hanging up and a long sleeved rash/wetsuit top. for sure we must be going surfing. i walk out with my clothes in my hand and ask jesse if there's a bag. he looks around the office and finds a supermarket bag which he lets me chuck my stuff in. just before we leave he passes me another bag but this time it only has a note in it.

i hope these all fit! i'm guessing you're asking jesse over and over again what's going on... right? anyways this is your last note x head to the south end of bronte, someone will be there 😉 i can't wait to see you. i hope you enjoyed xo i love you baby x

guessing that it's harrison at the end jesse and i walk out of the building and onto the main street. "so why did we go in there?" i ask, confused. "cause it was the closest place to get changed. and i'm mates with the owner and he didn't mind us using the spare office for a minute" he says and we reach the beach. "well, i'll see you tonight for drinks right?" he says and i nod. "you sure will. thanks, i'll see you later" i say and we say goodbye before parting ways.