13 LOVEEEE

"do you want anything to eat?" he asks and i shake my head. "nah, i should probably head home now. i'm rostered the whole day on tomorrow" i say and sigh. "it's me at to be raining so hopefully it won't be too busy" he says. "i hope so. are you working?" i ask him. "i've just gotta fill in for chappo from 3- pack up so i'll probably see you then" he says and i nod. "most definitely will" i say and wander over to my stuff dumped on his kitchen bench.

"i've had so much fun these past few days, thanks harrison" i say and he smiles. "i've enjoyed my self too. i'm glad you're happy" he says and i nod. he hugs me and my face is in his chest. he holds me close to him and the hug continues on. we hug every now and again but this is definitely the longest one we have shared. "can i ask you a question" he asks and pulls me away from him without removing his hands from around my waist. "that kiss you gave me before, did that mean anything?" he asks and i feel a good blush coming to my cheeks. "uhm, yeah uh well... yeah" i say and look up at him. i smile forms on his mouth and then mine and in seconds his lips collide with mine. i don't know who pulls away but i do know that that was an amazing kiss. "i - i'm sorry" he says soon afterwards and shakes his head and his arms are no longer around my waist. "wa- what?" i ask and grab a hold of his hand. "i shouldn't have done that. you're still technically dating maxi" he says and i shake my head. "harrison, i don't care. the truth is uh, i actually kinda like you. ever since that first dinner we had i knew i liked you" i say and his eyes show hope in them. "really?" he asks and i nod. "this sounds cheesy but it's true. you are the best listener, you do stuff out of the house with me and you can have a good laugh with me which i really love" i say and he smiles. "i like you to el, ive just never been able to admit it because maxi has been around" he says and i launch myself into him. his arms wrap around my petite body and my arms wrap around his neck. "i don't want him anymore. i think i want you" i say in a gentle voice and he pulls my head away from him. "really?" he asks with uncertainty and i nod. "you sure? i don't want to be the reason for messing anything up here" he says and hold my hands. "i'm sure" i say and smile. "el, i don't know if this is a good idea. i want you as well but i don't know how maxi is going to feel" he says and i shake my head. "i don't care. harrison, listen. i don't care how bad this sounds, i want you. i want to be with you" i say with certainty in my eyes and he can tell. "well in that case" he says and picks me up so my legs are around his waist. "i'm going to kiss you" he says and our lips attatch, making out have a small amount sesh.