24 drinks

once harrison and i are both ready i head down to his apartment to meet him. i'm wearing some ripped black denim short which show off a bit of my butt and stripped shirt which ties at the shoulders. i walk to harrisons and knock on the door where jesse answers. "el! come in, harrisons just finishing getting ready" he says and i laugh and walk in. "of course he is" she and he chuckles. we stay chatting for a while until he goes to grab his stuff and get ready to go. i decide to go to harrison and see what he's doing. i knock on his door and lean against the door frame waiting for him. he opens and it reveals him wearing a white shirt and some navy patterned shorts. he looks me up and down before pulling me into a kiss. "you look stunning just like usual" he says and that makes me smile. "thanks. you almost ready?" i ask and i see jesse walk out of his room. "gimme a minute" he says and grabs some shoes and his phone.

eventually the three of us head off in harrisons ute and we make jesse sit in the back which he doesn't really mind. we pull up, finding a car park quiet a wee way away from the icebergs. walking into the bar i instantly regret coming. it's friday night so it's pumping with people and i know they're gonna get tipsy sooner or later... ughhhh i hate this already. jesse notices reidy near a window and we walk over to him and a few of the others come into sight. "you made it!" hoppo says over the noise of everyone and hugs me. i haven't seen him today so i thank him for the card and birthday wishes.

i was gonna drink tonight but i decided against it and just got a pineapple juice instead. i have two juices and end up staying for 45 minutes before deciding to leave. i tao harrison on the shoulder and tell him i'm gonna walk home and that i'll see him later. "are you okay? i'll come with you" he says. "no, stay, you're enjoying yourself" i say and he fights against it.

eventually i win and he ends up staying as he's really enjoying his time with the guys. i don't really say goodbye to everyone i kinda just sneak away. i finally make my way outside and man oh man it feels good. i've never appreciated fresh air this much before! i start walking off until i hear someone call my name. "elyse!" they say and i turn around to see a jesse like figure running towards me.

"jesse, what are you doing?" i ask as he approaches me and he stops running. "why did you leave?" he questions me. "uh, just didn't want to be there anymore" i say truthfully to him.  i was gonna lie and tell him i had to be up early in the morning or some shit but i decided just to be truthful. it's gonna be better in the long run!

"it was getting hella crowded and crazy in there" he says and i agree. "why did you leave? you were enjoying yourself" i say and we start walking back to our apartments. "yeah, i really wasn't feeling it either. and this girl came and hit on me so i kinda just wanted to leave" he says and we both chuckle.

we walk home and part ways, and i head up to my apartment flopping on my bed. it's 6:30pm so is till have a heap of time to kill and a dinner to eat. i end up making myself a pizza and i spend up until 9pm blobbed out on the couch on my phone and watching tv... whoops!

i'm absolutely smashed after my big day today so i decide to head to bed. i get changed and jump into bed, dozing off to sleep straight away.

i awake to my alarm at 5am and i groan and get out of bed. i'm working 5:30 - 1 today which is my favourite time to work. it's like you miss the afternoon heat and struggles of all the beach goers.