15 i love you

he unlocks the door and checks if jesse is home and it sounds as if he's not. i chuck my bag in his room and dump my keys on top of it. i spins around and see harrison just staring at me with awe in his eyes. "whattttt" i day and laugh at i approach him. his gaze stays on my and he says nothing. "why are you staringggg" i ask and his arms wrap around my shoulders and my arms around his waist. "you've been through so much and you are so incredibly strong and beautiful" he says and kisses me, short and sweet. "not to bring the mood down but when are you going to talk to maxi?" he asks me. "tomorrow straight after work - before we head to dinner" i tell him and he nods. "well just message me how it goes and when you want to head out" he says and i nod. "but in the meantime..." he says and starts kissing me again. "i've never loved someone this much before" he says taking a break to speak. "love?" i question him seeing as we haven't said those words to each other yet. "as if it wasn't obvious already. elyse i love you. so much, you don't understand he says and pecks my lips. "i didn't even realise i loved you this much" he says and i smile. "i-i love you too" i say with a tiny bit of uncertainty in my voice. "why do you sound uncertain about that love?" he asks and rubs my cheek with his thumb. "i do love you - it's just weird that i've moved this quick from maxi" i day and he nods. "i know love, i know" he says and pulls me into his chest. "do you want to get some rest now?" he asks and i nod. "probably should" i say and glance at his phone for the time. 10:38pm. "just let me get changed"he says and i sit on his bed and he changes into some soft surf shorts. "you're staring" he says looking down and me and i laugh. "how can't i" i say and look up at his eyes. he walks over to me and bends over to give me a kiss. i deepen the kiss, wanting more and more of him. i'm craving him and his live right now. i need it. he brings me to my feet as we kiss and we continue as he crouches down slightly and holds my thighs and lifts me up so my legs are around his waist. "god i love you so much" he says, breaking the kiss for just a second. he spins me around a bit and lowers me to the ground a little and as he does so he pins me to his wall. he grabs both of my hands and intertwines them with his and holds them up to just above my head. he soon let's go and stops my hands to around his neck and his hands find their way under my shirt again. we continue kissing and his hands fumble their way around my back. he's also craving my love which is good cause that mel's two of us. my shirt slowly starts ilriding higher and high let to the point where it's no longer needed on and he takes it off me. "a-am i going to fast?" he pauses for a moment to ask and i shake my head. "no, i need this" i day and peck his lips. "i want this so bad" i add and he smiles and i kiss his smiling lips. he moves us into his bed where we mess up his bed that probably wasn't even made in the first place. i'm in the bottom and he's careful to not put all of his weight on me but he soon rolls me on top of him where he lays all my weight on him. his cold hands fumble their way around my back and i feel then finding their way to the clasp of my bralette. he doesn't undo anything but his hands fumble their way around my back. his lips leave mine and find their way on my neck where he stops for a bit. he kisses one spot in particular then it turns into sucking and i know there's going to be a hickey there. "god you're perfect" he says and then his lips find their way to my lips again.

"harrison, as much as i want to continue, i should probably get some sleep" i say and chuckle and he agrees. "good idea" he says and pulls away. "hey - come here" i say and pull him close to me as we lay down. we snuggle under the blanket and she cuddles me close to his bare chest. his hands are on my back and our legs are intertwined. "thank you for the best day ever. i love you so much" i say and i know he's smiling. "i love you more baby. goodnight. i'll wake you up in the morning" he says and i smile into his chest. i think he could tell or something because he pulls me even closer to him then releases me a little bit. "goodnight love" i say and cuddle into him.