10 night swims

we continue chatting and 10:30 rolls around and i'm still not even tired. " i think i might go for a run" i tell harrison and he looks at me confused. "now?" "yeah" i say and stand up. "wanna come?" i ask and he shrugs. "why not, i'll beat you though - just a heads up" he says and i roll my eyes and shake my head. "keep dreaming" he says and also stands up. i'll just get changed super duper quick" i day looking at what i'm currently wearing. "good point, that doesn't look too easy to run in" he says and we both laugh. i change into a sports bra and some shorts and grab a drink bottle. although the warm period is coming to an end, it's still really warm at night, about 20°, so running in this will be nice. i head out and i walk with harrison to his room so he can also get changed.

soon enough we are both ready and decide on where we are going to go. "icebergs to tamurama?" he suggests and i nod. "yeah that sounds good." we walk to the ice bergs just cause we can't be bothered running yet and we get there and see that the track is closed. "are you for real?" i say and sigh. "i don't know why that's closed" he says and we turn on our torches and shine them down the path, but we can't see anything. "how about we just go to northern end" he suggests and i nod. we do a run there and back, nothing much but hey - it's something. "again?" he asks and i shake my head. "nah, i'm just gonna sit here for a while. you can go back if you want" i say to him. "i'll stay with you, i don't want you being here by your self" he says and i smile. "come" i say and he follows me into the beach. i take him to halfway between the tower and the ocean and we sit there talking for ages. "keen for a swim?" i ask and he chuckles. "you serious?" he asks me. "sure am" i say and he shakes his head. "fine, let's go" he says and whips his shirt off leavin him in his shorts. i still have my bikini bottoms on from earlier so i just go in those and my sports bra. "icome on slow coach" he says, then suddenly he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. "harrison, no!!" i say and he has me in his arms as he makes his way to the water. "put me downnn!" i whine and try to scramble free but it's not working. "ready?" he says and his feet just reach the water. "harrisonnnn" i while to his and he just laughs, making me laugh as well. "i hate you" i say and he gives me a stern look. "well with those words, i'm definitely chucking you in" he says before throwing me in the water a short distance from him. i resurface and the coolness of the water hits me. "you're so mean" i say and run up to him and try to tackle him into the water. it's not working but he goes easy on me eventually and let's me take him down into the water.

after that we muck around for another minute then decide to hop out as it was getting quite cold. we reach our stuff and i chuck my shorts back on and shake myself dry and harrison and i laugh. "let's head back" he says and i agree. we arrive back at about 11:30 and we both head our seperate ways, saying goodbye in the elevator.

now that was good fun.