35 babiesss

five months later - july 2‬

i get home from work and harrison's home playing playstation. what a little kid. after saying hello i go and have a shower and wash myself off. i get changed and chuck my washing in the machine when harrison comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my stomach. i spin round and he kisses me with passion, something we haven't done recently. he keeps kissing me and his arms wrap around me even more. "come" he says and picks me up and brings me over to our bed where we start making out. he lays me down then rolls me on top of him and his hands rubs up and down my back as we kiss. "i love you" he manages to say in between kisses and i smile while he kisses me. i pull away slightly, smiling and he frowns. "why did you stop?" he asks and i shrug and kiss him. "that better?" i ask and he nods and smiles. his hands keep moving up my shirt, bring it with them until he pulls my shirt over my head and chucks it on the ground. as we keep kissing he sits me up and i sit beaten his legs. "el, can we?" he asks i know what he's referring to. he was to have kids with me. We have been talking a bit about it recently and we both really want kids, we are just deciding when. "please" i say and smash my lips onto his he lays down, bringing me with him and his hands slowly make their way from hot cheeks, down my neck, across my boobs, along my waist then to my shorts where the drawstrings are tied in a bow. "you sure?" he asks and i nod. "i'm more than sure" i say and he takes my shorts off me as we continue kissing.

and well...
that night we made love, right then and there.

i wake up in the morning right next to harrison with my shorts and my bralette on. i roll over to face him and he's still sleeping peacefully. without walking him up i roll over and check the time. ‪7:34am‬. hmmm i decide to hop out of bed but as i do i feel my muscles ache everywhere. god last night was so good. i say to my self and i think back to last night. i don't regret one single thing. grabbing my phone i quietly make my way out of our room and into the lounge where i open up the curtains to let some light in. very quietly i make myself a vanilla latte and sit on the couch drinking it and looking through my social media. i sit on my phone for a long long time - about an hour until i hear the bedroom door open and harrison emerging. "morning love" i say and he walks over to me and flips on the couch. he lays down, resting his head on my lap and looking up at me. "how are you this morning?" he asks and i smile as i brush my hands through his hair. "incredibly sore, but amazing at the same time and he agrees with me. "let me know if you need anything or don't feel to well in the next week or two okay love?" and i nod. "thanks" i say and he hops ups and grabs a coffee.

it's been eight days since harrison and i did 'it' and slowly but surely i've been feeling the symptoms of pregnancy. harrison is at work today and should be back in the next couple of hours. after throwing up at lunch time i decide that it's probably a good time to take a pregnancy test. i walk over to the bathroom and open it up and follow the instruction. i leave it sitting on the vanity while i wash my hands and grab a drink and come back a few minutes later and look down at it.

at first glance i see one line and as i pick it up i see a second line, just sitting there developing into a stronger blue a so keep staring at it in shock.

i'm pregnant.
holy shit.

i can barely contain my excitement and for the next hour and wander around the house in shock that i'm pregnant. just as i think of how i'm going to tell harrison i hear the door unlock and he walks in. "hi love, how are you?" he asks and dumps his bag on the ground and comes and hugs me. "i'm good, how was work?" i ask him and he replies with the usual. "any signs of anything?" he asks and a smile crawls onto my face. he looks over to me and my smile grows even wider as i keep looking into his eyes. "elyse..." he says and walks over to me. "why are you smiling at me like that?" he questions and i shake my my head. "i took a test today" i say and his mouth falls open. i smile even wider and he stares at me. "no way..." he says and i nod. "harrison, i'm pregnant" i say with a huge smile on my face and his face resembles shock. "elyse, you serious?!" he says and stands up. i nod and he chucks off his sunglasses that have been resting on top of his head and picks me up to give me a hug. "we did it baby" he says in a soft voice as we hug and i start to cry happy tears. "we're having a baby" he says and i rest my hands on my stomach.

that night harrison and i are still in shock that we are having a baby. "so wait what's nine months from now?" he asks and we work it out and it should be due around april. "when are we going to tell everyone?" he asks and i shrug. "not yet - after i have a scan in the next few weeks and make sure it's actually happening" i say and he nods.