12 dinner for one... or two?

the rest of the day goes by slowly with not too much happening. i haven't had any contact with maxi today which is kinda weird because we message pretty much every day. "any messages?" harrison asks as we walk home. "nope" i say and shake my head. "it'll be fine el, hopefully he comes around and sees what he's done" harrison says and puts his hand on my shoulder as we walk. "i hope so" i say.

that night i treat my self. i have a nice shower and pamper my self then dress up, put some make up on and head out to a restaurant. "table for one please" i ask the young man and he takes me to a table in the back corner. i get seated and he gives me a drinks menu. i order a pineapple juice then regret it as i should have got something more outrageous and special. oh well. i sit there and look around the restaurant at the many families and couples scattered around the place. one day that will be me. my pineapple juice arrives and i hear my phone ringing. it's quite a noisy restaurant so i pick it up and see that it's harrison. god, this boy is always messaging me! "heyyyy" "yo el, what's up?" he asks and i tell him where i am. "oooo sounds nice, who are you with?" he asks and i chuckle to myself reminding myself why i'm actually here. "uh myself" i say and laugh. "what the heck el" he says and laughs as well. "hey - why don't you come down?" i ask and after convincing him he decides to come down. since the restaurant is just across the toad from our apartment he's here in minutes. he spots me in the corner and comes over. "el, you look stunning!" he says and takes a seat across from me. "thanks" i say and chuckle.

"so tell me, why are you here by yourself?" he asks and i shake my head and laugh. "i don't know. i was bored and couldn't be bothered cooking. and i felt like going out and dressing up and i ended up here" i say and he nods as if he's approving me. "fair enough" he says and laughs.

we have such a nice dinner together and we just laughed practically the whole time.

i'm starting to actually wonder if harrison is right for me. he's there to listen to me, he's keen to do whatever i want to do and he's a really good guy to laugh with. he's also good at understanding when something's wrong, unlike maxi. "should we head back?" i ask and he nods. we both get up to pay when he tells me he's got my mela as well. "no it's fine, really" i say and he shakes his head. "el, just let me" he says and gives me a stern look. "fineee" i day and smile. once he pays we walk out and across the road to our apartment. "thanks for coming. i really really enjoyed myself. it got my mind off things" i say and he knows what i'm talking about. "it's really no problem el. it was all my pleasure. you're an amazing person to spend time with and unfortunately maxi isn't seeing that" he says and i nod. "yeah" i say and the elevator doors open up. "hey uh would you maybe want to come and hang out for a bit?" he asks and i shrug. "sure, that would be really nice. i have nothing better to do" i say and walk out of the elevator with him. "jesse is out again so it's just us" he says and unlocks the door.

instead of mario cart we decide to play river rush instead which is like a river rafting game. i can't seem to get the hang of the controller so harrison gets behind me and shows me. i feel like this is a scene from a movie where he shows me something then i look into his eyes and it end in a make out sesh or some shit. ughhh.

we play so many games and in the last race guess who wins. ME! i throw down my controller and jump up and down and harrison comes over to me and tackles me into the couch. "don't celebrate too much, you won once out of like ten games" he says laying practically on me. "just let me be" i say and he laughs. before getting off me he looks me in the eyes and gives me a smile, one that makes me just want to kiss him. but he would never like that. i don't think he likes me and he knows that i kinda have a boyfriend so i don't think he would allow me to kiss him. i quickly peck him in the cheek and he gets taken by surprise, smiling widely as he pulls him self off the couch. he offers his hand to me so he can pull me off the couch and he does so.