14 a new lover

our lips move in perfect sync and he's gentle with me when placing me down on his bed. "tomorrow night - what are you doing?" he asks me. i'm lying on my back on his bad and he's standing up with my legs either side of his thighs. "no plans, maybe talking to maxi" i say. i can't wait a week to make my decision. i'm just breaking up with him now. "well i'm taking you out for dinner" he says and i raise my eyebrows. "is that right?" i ask and he nods. "i'm taking you on a date" he says and he comes closer to me. he hovers over me, holding his weight up with his arms either side of my shoulders. "well i'm in" i day and he smiles. he lowers him self into me then kisses me, soon enough rolling me over so i'm on top of him. we kiss more and his hands find the hem of my shirt. his hands climb up my back, touching my skin until he reaches my bralette straps. where the hell is this going. he leaves his hands there and stops kissing me but instead pulls me into a nice tight hug. his cold hands touch my warm body and send shivers down my spine. or maybe it's his touch which is having that effect on me. "stay here" he whispers to me. "please" he says and i smile although he can't see my face as it's buried into the crook of his neck. "i need you here tonight" he whispers once again to me. " i'll stay, don't worry" i tell him not thinking about work tomorrow. "i need to go back to my apartment though" i say and pull my self away from him. his hands slide off my back and rest on my waist. "i'm coming" he says and sits up, bringing me with him. god he's so muscular. i leave my stuff here and we walk back to my apartment hand in hand. i open up and rush to the bathroom and remove my make up. harrison follows me in moments later and wraps his hands around my waist from behind me. his chin rests on my shoulder and i giggle. "you're making this process even longer" i say and he moves away slightly. "i never realised that i wanted you this much" he says to me looking in the mirror at me. "neither" i say and chuck my make up wipe in the bin. now i need to get chnaged out of my mini skirt and shirt. "i'm getting changed so turn around or get out" i say and he sits there staring at me. "harrison" i say and he continues to sit there staring at me. "i hate you" i say and laugh. i search my drawers for clothes and i find some comfy shorts which i chuck in the bed. i walk over to my wardrobe where i search the hangers for a crop top. as i continue searching i feel arms snake around my waist and underneath my shirt. "harrisonnn" i whine then laugh. i find the shirt and pull it off its hanger. i turn around and harrison is right there, face to face with me. "i'll help you" he says and oh god. i was not prepared for this. he starts kissing me, and his hands move around my back. they find the hem of my shirt, lifting it up and over my head so i'm left in my bralette and skirt. "and you're still absolutely stunning" he says kissing me again. he grabs my shirt but before he puts it on me i should really change from my bralette into something else. this lace one i almost never wear just because it's so pretty and delicate. "wait, i'm just gonna change out of this" i day and start walking towards my dresser when i get pulled back by harrison. "why" he asks me. "it's too pretty to wear casually" i say and he shakes his head. "it's stunning. keep it on" he says and he gives me one of those smiles i can't say no to. "fine, you're lucky i like you" i say and kiss him. he holds me and pins me against my wall where he kisses me even harder, deepening the kiss even more. "god elyse, you're so irresistible" he says and his kisses move down to my neck. my arms place themselves around his neck and he kisses me in the neck where i feel him giving me a hickey. "harrisonnn" i whine to him. "shhh" he says and goes back to kissing my neck. butterflies erupt in my stomach and he finishes what he's doing by gently biting my neck. "can i get changed now?" i ask him and he he smiles. "as long as you're quick" he says and winks. i chuck in my top then change into my shorts, chucking my other clothes on my bed. "you bringing your work gear?" he asks and i think about it. "might as well" i say and chuck it all in my bag. "let me pick out your prettiest bikini" he says and walks over to the draw i'm sorting out. "i don't wear pretty ones for work, i wear practical ones" i say and giggle. i pull out my navy blue triangl one and and he watches me place it into my bag. once i zip my bag up i grab my charger and hairbrush then head into the lounge with harrison following close behind. i close the curtains and grab some food for tomorrow then we head back to harrison's. the walk there was pretty quiet. i think of us we're just processing what has happened in the last 20 minutes.

i think i like harrison.