23 birthday surprise pt3

i head to bronte and make my way down to the south end and i don't spot harrison. god this is embarrassing. he's probably watching me right now all lost and confused. i decide to head up the beach where i have more of a view. i look around and i still can't spot him so i decide to walk even further down the beach - right to the end. as i'm walking down, i spot him sitting on the sand looking like a loner. he hasn't spotted me yet as i'm further back and behind him quiet a bit. he keeps looks down the north end of the beach, obviously trying to spot me walking down but since i was walking so much further up the beach there was no way he would have spotted me.

i sneak up behind him and give him a fright which he actually doesn't get too much of a scare from. we both laugh and he stands up, embracing me in a hug. "hi love" he says and rocks me back and fourth and we hug. "hiiii" i say and i feel him trying to pull away. "no, stay" i say still hugging him and he laughs. i pull away and we take a seat on the beach next to each other. he passes me another one of those bags and i give him a look saying 'not another one!' i open it up and see one last box but no note. i open it and see a stunning necklace with the letter H on it. very cliche but it's honestly so beautiful. "thank you so much love" i say and i throw myself onto him. "i don't deserve any of this harrison" i day and pull away. "it's all too much" i say and he shakes his head no. "el, baby you deserve the world and more. stop saying that okay?" he says and i smile gently. "i love you. thank you for everything harrison" i say and i pull his into a kiss which he takes gracefully. "here, let me put this on you" he says and takes the necklace out of my hands. i spin around and he clips it on so it sits around my neck. "i feel like a princess" i say and he chuckles and i spin back around. "you look like a princess" he says and pecks my lips. "come on. wanna hit the surf?" he asks and i nod rapidly. "stupid question" i say and he laughs. we head to his ute which is just along the beach and grab our surfboards and head back down. we spend a good hour out there smashing the waves and trying to beat each other. we both sit on our boards out the back of the waves, catching our breath for a moment. harrison dives off his board, giving me a bit of a fright and he comes and climbs on mine. i laugh as he pulls himself onto my board but he does it so gracefully, he makes it look like there was no effort involved. he sits on my board facing me and i look it him. god he's so prefect. "huh?" he says and i look at him confused. "what?" i ask him. "you whispered something" he tells me. huh? ohhhh i must have whispered the 'he's so hot' line to myself.... whoops! "what did you say" he says shuffling closer to me. "just at how hot you are" i say and he chuckles to himself. " i love you" he says and leans over towards me and kisses me on the lips.

we sit out there for about five minutes, until we decide to head back and get ready for drinks tonight.