34 the ceremony

Soon enough we see everyone getting seated and us four stand up. still holding deans hand tight in mine, our palms grow sweaty and I think we both realise but I don't care. I see three figures standing at the front and its obviously harrison maxi and jesse.

"it's time el" dean says as we all se the ministers hand raise. Everyone stands and we start to walk out. "dean, its happening" I whisper to him as we take our first few steps out of the house with the bridesmaids following. "i'm scared" i whisper to him. "you're fine l, come on" he whispers back to me as everyone turn and looks at me.

The walk down the isle feels like it took half an hour, each step being slower than the last. my arm is linked with deanos and i'm kind of leaning in to him just because of how nervous i am.

i don't really like being in the spotlight so i don't really like everyone looking st me right now. it feels a little weird.

I haven't even seen harrison yet as hes hidden behind everyone but soon enough he comes into view. He tilts his head around and look at me, surprised to see me with dean. I told him I was walking down with someone special and he begged for me to tell him but I wouldn't say a thing because I wanted it to be a surprise. We arrive at the front and dean pulls me into a hug and I thank him then he walks to his seat and I join harrison up the front.

In 20 minutes the ceremony is over and we walk back down the isle while everyone claps.

We did it. We're married.

We have the best night ever. the reception is at a rooftop venue near the ice bergs that looks over the beach. before we leave I get changed out of my wedding dress and into another lighter dress. Harrison comes with me so we can have a tiny bit of time together before we pop off. As soon as we enter the house he pulls me into a kiss and I smile just as we pull away. "I love you so much el" he says and I smile. "I love you more H. you look so handsome" I say and mess his hair up with my hand. "you looked so incredibly stunning, it was hard not to kiss you more than once" he says and kisses me once again. "come on, I gotta get changed" I say and I walk him to the room that my dress is sitting in. I get changed super quickly with harrison watching me and he kisses me once more. "you're all mine now" he says and I smile. "I wouldn't want it any other way".

Hoppo is taking us to our reception and the whole way harrison and I hold hands. " I did not expect to see you with deano walking down the isle" he says and I smile. "but im so happy it was, I could tell he was beaming with happiness" he adds and I lean into his side very uncomfortably in the car. "who did you think it would be?" I ask him. "you're mum or hoppo, or even you're dad surprising us to come here" he says and I laugh. "hoppo, it would have been you if deano didn't say yes" I tell him and he laughs. "I was just glad I was part of your day some way or another" he says. Im so happy to have all these wonderful people surrounding me.

The reception that night was so beautiful. The sun set beautifully over the beach and the venue was perfect. The night went on until 11 and everyone headed home. Since we didn't have a car deano dropped us home and we thanked him. As soon as we get inside he kisses me and we make out for a bit. "come on, lets get changed" I say breaking away from me. He smiles down at me and I tell him im going to have a shower. I get undressed, carefully hanging my dress over the towel rails and I stand in my bra and undies and I undo my hair. I take the crown off and start undoing the flower clasp when I hear a light knock on the door. "yeah" I say, knowing its harrison. He open the door and I look at him in through the mirror. Hes still in his white shirt and dress pants so he's started to get undressed. "I love you" he says and wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "I love you to handsome" I say and spin around to kiss him on the lips. We share a very heated moment, which leads to me sitting on the vanity and him standing up and kissing me while he stands between my legs. "god, you're so beautiful" he say sand continues to kiss me. I feel him un doing my bra and soon enough it falls off and he continues kissing me. He starts to undo his shirt and I help him with the occasional kiss and smile. He throws his shirt off and I gently and slowly run my hand down his chest, outlining his abs. "your touch does weird things to me el" he says and kisses me.

We end up taking a shower together and kissing a lot while doing so. We then jump into bed, both wearing next to nothing and we fall asleep in the early hours of the morning.

best day of my life.

Hoppo has very kindly given harrison three weeks off work to go on a honeymoon and settle down. my boss has also give. me three weeks. it took me a lot of pushing and asking for three weeks but got there in the end. We haven't booked anything but today is the day we're going to do it. Once harrison eventually wakes up and showers me with kisses and a lot of affection after yesterday. Once we lay in bed for a bit we decide that we should probably get up and start looking for honeymoon locations. Before I can move out of bed he picks me up and carries me over to the couch in the lounge and chucks me a blanket then puts it over me. "harrison, I need to get changed" I say and he shakes his head. "lies, you look stunning and there's no need to get changed" he says and walks into the kitchen. "what do you want to eat my love?" he asks me. "can I have some strawberries and blueberries?" I ask him and he goes straight to the fridge and collects the for me. After grabbing himself a banana he grabs the laptop and hooks it up to the tv and sits down next to me.

We spend the entire morning looking at flights and deciding where to go until we finally decide on Hawaii. We book it and find a lovely one bedroom secluded villa amongst the that backs onto the beach.

Best honeymoon ever!