17

[ I NEED YOU ]

word count, 443

word count, 443

A strange thing was occurring at the moment, none of the friends Jade had gotten closer to again were together.

They were usually at least two of them together.

Archie was at Pop's alone trying to think about everything that was happening. He had just been the messenger for breaking up his best friends. He has been cheating on his girlfriend with his best friend's sister, and childhood crush.

Jughead was with the serpents doing the final serpent trial, the gauntlet. Jade had showed up but left soon after arriving.

Jade was in the trailer trying to think about everything that had just happened as well. Her brother and best friend had just broken up. She was seeing a Northsider. She had unintentionally dragged her brother into joining a gang. He father was in jail.

Betty sat in her room, sobbing because of what the Black Hood has been making her do.

And, Veronica was singing on a stage at her parent's open house for their Sodale project.

"Betty, what are you talking about? The Black Hood what now?" Jade asked as she pushed her key into her motorcycle. "I'm coming to get you."

"Jade, I'm scared." Betty said, "All of this. And then Archie just called me and said Cheryl was almost raped.."

"Hey, I'm coming to get you right now. Everything be fine."

"Betty, you sure you going to be okay?" Jade asked.

"Yeah.. I'll explain everything to Jughead when I can.. and, it'll all be better. I know it will. It has to." The blonde haired girl said, hugging Jade. "Thank you, for everything."

"Hey, it's what friends are for." Jade said.

"Friends." Betty says with a smile, "I like that. I haven't had many lately with this Black Hood thing. I.. I pushed Jughead and Veronica away, and Archie's dating her so I could probably loose him too."

"Archie's dating Veronica? I didn't know that.." Jade says, "Well, anyway, you have me and I'm not going anywhere without a fight."

Jade walked into Archie's house after he texted her to come over after she left Betty's.

"Hey—"

Jade was cut off by Archie pushing her against the wall roughly and kissed her lips.

Jade pushed the ginger off her, "You have a girlfriend."

"I-I.. why does it matter?" Archie asked, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You're cheating on her."

Archie leaned in and kissed her again, pulling on her bottom lip as they separated, "I need you, Jade." Archie said, breathing heavily after a small make out session.

"Take me, then." Jade says, falling into his trap once again.