63

[ RIP HIM APART ]

word count: 870not edited !

word count: 870
not edited !

"Sheriff Minetta wouldn't give me back my footage. Says he wants to go through it frame by frame." Jughead said as the two Jones siblings sat at the counter at Pop's, with their dad standing behind the counter.

"It's only a matter of time before he puts two and two together and brings Fangs in." Fp slammed his fist on the table. "Damn it. Of all the girls in Riverdale High.."

"What do we do?" Jughead asked.

"If Fangs runs, he looks guilty. If he gets caught withholding the truth, he'll look like the killer."

"It's the perfect storm." Jade said, "The Lodges endorses this new Sheriff. They want Midge's killer caught and if it's a Southsider, so much the better."

"Then we bunker down.. get ready to fight."

"Jade, Jug, did you see it?" Toni said running down the hall to where the two Jones stood.

"See what?" Jade asked.

"Fangs was dating Midge and forgot to tell Sheriff Keller." Toni said holding up her phone.

"Where'd you get this video?" Jughead asked.

"It was posted on The Register's website.. somebody leaked it." Toni said. "It makes fangs look guilty as sin."

"Attention, students, This is Principal Weatherbee." The principal said over the PA. "I need Fangs Fogarty to come to my office, immediately."

"Where is he?" Jade asked as the three took off down the hall.

"I don't know." Toni said.

"We have to find him before the dark circle does." Jughead said as they turned a corner, Jade colliding with someone. She looked and and saw it was Fangs.

"What the hell? The video's everywhere! How did it get out?" Fangs said distressed.

"We have to get you out here, alright?" Jade said putting her hands on his shoulders.

"You're dead, vixen killer!" They heard Reggie say as the bulldogs ran down the stairs.

"This way." Jughead said.

"Mr. Fogarty!" Sheriff Minetta said, "We need you to come with us."

"I didn't do anything." Fangs said.

"You are being held because you were possession of a weapon on school property." Attorney McCoy said to Fangs, who was in a cell, while Jughead and Jade leaned on the desk.

"My switch blade's for protection."

"Yes." Sierra said, "Well, they have 24 hours to make something stick. In the meantime, you exercise your right to stay the hell silent

"I just got off the phone with Betty. Apparently, the Black Hood just turned the town hall into his own shooting gallery, while fangs was right here. So, why is the sheriff still holding him?" Jughead asked Sierra McCoy.

"What happened tonight and what happened to Midge are being treated as separate incidents." Jughead scoffed at her words, "But if the Sheriff doesn't press charges in the next hour, he has to let you go." Fangs sighed, "There are a lot of protesters outside, Jughead, Jade. His release is going to make a lot of people in this town very unhappy.

Jade closed the door to Archie's bedroom, and Archie turned around. She slowly took off her jacket, then unbuttoned her top revealing her black lingerie. The two didn't say anything as their bodies met. Archie's hands going on her hips and Jade's going around his neck and in his hair.

The couple woke up to a phone going off. Jade reached over and grabbed her phone, raising up and answering the call.

"Jade, you have to get down here now. We're down at the station and they're-" Jughead started but Jade stoped him.

"Jug, slow down, I can't hear you."

"Get your ass down to the sherrif's station now. We can't get Fangs out. They want to rip him apart." Jughead hung up on his older sister.

"We cant take Fangs out the front, we'll have to take the side entrance." Jade said to Sheriff Minetta after coming through the doors.

"Crowd's out there, too. So pick your poison, serpent." He said before walking away.

"What do we do?" Sweet Pea asked.

"I don't wanna die." Fangs said.

"Hey, you're not going to." Jade said turning around and putting her hands on the boy's shoulders. "Look at me, okay? We stand together for none of us falls." The gurl then grabbed Sweet Pea's jacket with one of her hands, while still having a grip on Fangs. "In unity there is strength."

They all came together and repeated, "In unity there is strength."

The doors to the Sheriff's station opened, and out came the huddle of serpents. More Southside Serpents starting joining the huddle, trying to keep Fangs as safe as possible.

Then, Reggie Mantle appeared walking toward the group of Southsiders while Archie tried to push himself through the crowd. The ginger then spotted what Reggie had in his hand and tried to get to him faster, before he did something he would regret.

The red head tackled the boy holding the gun. A few of the serpents saw what happened and got mad.. but they could do nothing before they heard a shot go off.

Everyone freaked out and tried to figure out who was shot and what had just happened. Moments later they all realized it was Fangs Fogarty.