CHAPTER 8

P A Y T O N

Yesterday after we picked amarin and rondo up we went to the crib

Yesterday after we picked amarin and rondo up we went to the crib. We got high in my car and went inside and watched a movie in my room. Rondo and Pierre went and played a game in his room and me and amarin finished the movie then we kicked out.

So this morning it was about 11 in the morning and they wanna wake a nigga up talking bout playing basketball. I haven't played since I left Harlem and I planned on playing at whatever school we was going to. Anyways, I got up and showered and put on my basketball attire.

Amarin got in after me and we so happened to have in the same thing when she got out. We had on a neon green Nike sports shirt and some basketball Nike shorts to match. We both decided to put on our 1's and put our hair in pretty ponytails that hungm

"Aye niggas y'all ready?" Rondo walked in my room as me and amarin as we laid cross my bed on our phone.

"We was ready a hour ago" amarin said getting up from my bed. Did mention rondo and amarin was sister and brother. They had the same father different mothers.

"Shut up and come up" he said and I smacked my teeth throwing a pillow at him.

"Don't talk to her like that" i sat up on my bed grabbing my headphones.

"Don't throw weapons throw hands" he said being funny and I smacked my teeth.

"You don't want me to do that" I said as I jumped down from my bed.

"Right because I stepping right behind her" amarin said and we did our handshake.

"Fashoo" I said as we did the lock. We walked out my room and downstairs. Once we reached the bottom of the steps Pierre looked at us like we was stupid.

"Umm where y'all going?" Pierre asked and amarin smacked her teeth.

"Pierre you want us to play basketball. What you expect us to play in baggy ass clothes" amarin said and covered her mouth once she seen my mom and Simon look up at us.

"My bad Ms.Tasha" amarin apologized and I leaned on the stairwell.

"Goodmorning Y'all" she spoke and Simon just looked at me.

"Why you looking at my sister like that" Pierre asked Simon and I shook my head. Pierre is so damn overprotective.

"Because she's leaving out this house without clothes. What you mean?" He said and I bit my lip holding back what I was about to say.

"Ok so don't look at her." Pierre said and he fanned him off.

"You swear you hard son." Simon said and I just don't understand how my mom just gone sit there.

"Yo moms get ya mans yo." Pierre said pointing at Simon.

"What you gone do about it." Simon asked standing up like he was gone do sum. I quickly leaned up from the stairwell looking at him.