CHAPTER 61

A U G U S T

We were now leaving the beach and I more than glad. This damn sand done got in my face over a thousand times. Me and Payton were on "ok" terms. I been chilling the whole time and she been doing the same.

"Payton are you cooking tonight" Paris asked as we all got in the van.

"No man, I freaking brunt myself this morning yo" Payton said as she sat down beside me.

"You ok?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yea I'm good" She said as Travis started driving once everybody was settle.

"Ok so who invited people over last night cause I been meaning to say something all day" Amarin said out of nowhere and Payton sigh pulling her hair back into a back ponytail.

"Can somebody turn on the air?" Payton asked and Travis turned the air on low.

"I invited one person but everybody came" Ti said and I shook my head taking a sip my henny.

"Don't invite people over there without everybody permission cause that wasn't cool son" Amarin told Ti and Ti smacked her teeth.

"Look I'm tired of you and your lil friend trying to bully me, when I beat somebody ass it's gone be a problem" Ti said and Payton turned around.

"You ain't touching my girl or my sister so calm that down shawty" Pierre said and Payton sigh, I knew she was trying to be cordial you could tell she was biting her tongue so hard.

"Shut the fuck up" Ti said and the Payton eyes widen.

"Bitch don't talk to my nigga like that, I smack the shit outta you stupid ass broad" Amarin said and Payton looked at me with a evil look.

"Bitch I'll smacked the fuck outta you and yo baby" Ti said and Pierre stood up turning around.

"Look I don't disrespect women but fuck it, listen here you stupid nasty ran through snotty nose bitch, don't disrespect my girl, my sister or my daughta' i have goons on yo head by tomorrow morning  shawty so watch ya mouf" Pierre told her and she didn't say anything else. Amarin started crying and Payton leg started shaking.

"Yo Travis stop the bus" Payton said as she stood up with her phone in her hand.

"Where you goin?" I asked her and she looked over at me as the bus slowly came to a stop.

"Yo shut up to talking to me Yung" she said and I knew she was mad cause she never call me Yung.

"Payton sit down" I grabbed her wrist but she snatched from me and exited the bus with Pierre and Amarin behind her.

"Yo Ti that was some disrespectful ass shit you just said" Paris said and Ti smacked her teeth.

"So because she's pregnant she can talk to people any way she want to, y'all bitches tooth faced" Ti said shaking her head.

"First of all hoe, who you talking to?" Paris asked and I shook my head.

"Bitch you the fuck" Ti said standing up and Paris stood up to.

"I mean if you wanna get it popping then we can cause you asked me to come" Paris said and seem like the truth was coming out.

"Bitch you already know why I came" Ti said and Paris smacked her teeth.

"Nawl sis I know now that you came to get back with my sister boyfriend that's the real reason you came, talking about some I don't wanna be bored bitch fuck outta here with that shit" Paris said and I shook my head.