CHAPTER 65

*ITS EXPLICIT, CROSS YOUR LEGS LADIES. GENTS COVER YOURSELF😂*

August woke up on the couch

August woke up on the couch. Payton locked him out last night and he was pissed. So after he got done talking to Ti he crashed on the couch. He didn't know what Payton problem was but he was about to find out.

"Payton" he knocked on the door before opening it to see Payton asleep. She was out she was still wore out from the other day.

"Payton" he shook her and she groaned rolling over on her back.

"What" she said snuggling her face in the pillow.

"Get up, we need to talk" he told her as he walked to the bathroom.

"About what" she said as she opened her eyes turning her head towards him as he stood brushing his teeth.

"What's yo problem" he asked once he finished brushing his teeth & washing his face.

"August don't come in here starting with me cause you the one stay fucking up" she told him as she threw the covers off sitting up on the side of the bed.

"Tell me what I did" he said as she walked passed him.

"I wake up to you not beside me only to go downstairs and hear you akeke and hahain' with shorty downstairs" she said as she looked at herself in the mirror before turning on the water.

"Oh so that's your problem, P me and her are just fuckin' friends" he told her as he walked beside her looking down at her.

"Ok that's cool, imma be friends with my ex to" she said and August smacked his teeth.

"Payton don't play wimmie, it's not that serious you trynna make it that way for no reason" he told her and she began brushing her teeth.

"Niggas confuse me so much yo" she said after she spit out her toothpaste.

"Payton the fuck is you talkin' bout man" he said becoming frustrated.

"You can sit around and be friends with a shorty that's wanna be more than friends, but when I say I wanna do it's a problem" she said and he was becoming angry.

"Payton I don't love nobody but you" he told her and she smacked her teeth cleaning her mouth.

"That's cool" she said as threw water on her face.

"So you not gone say it back" he asked keeping his eyes on her.

"Fuck no, you starting to get on my last nerves telling me that bullshit" she said wiping her face and he was so mad, his ears were red.

"Payton so you don't feel I love you" he asked following her out the bathroom.

"No, well you say you do but your words speaking louder than your actions" she said sitting down on the bed grabbing her phone.