CHAPTER 30

A U G U S T

"August" I felt Payton shake me. My eyes open to see her beautiful face.

"Hmmm" I sat up looking at her.

"I'm about to go, you going to school today?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Nawl imma just chill at home" I told her and she sigh.

"Ok well I'll get your work for you, call me if you need anything" She said kissing my cheek. I smiled, she really had a nigga feelings like a SAP.

"I'll see you later" she said and I smacked my teeth.

"You can't leave without my hug" i told her and she turned around smiling. She walked over to me giving me a hug and I mean a tight one.

"You stay strong August ok!" She said looking me in my eyes. I smiled nodding.

"I gotchuu" I told her as I rolled over.

"See you later" she said walking out my room. Once she closed the door I rolled over and Mel came to mind.

"UNCLE AUG" the twins ran in my room. I rolled over sitting up, to see them both fully dressed and smiling like nothing happened.

"Y'all cheesing hard" I said as I got up out the bed.

"Cause payton told us to do what would make our daddy proud so going to school is making him proud. And to make it even better can you take us?" Lai said and I smiled.

"Yea I'll be down there in a hour." I told them and they ran out my room.

"That Payton" I said as I thought about her. A smile crept up on my face as I thought about her.

*1 hour later*

I was now fully dressed in a white tee and black jeans. I put on Mel chain and one of his hats. I walked downstairs to see Chandra up feeding the kids, she looked exhausted and she was already pregnant. I looked at her she fixed them cereal.

"How you holding up?" I asked her as I got a water out the fridge.

"I'm just processing you know" she looked at me with tired eyes.

"How bout you go get some rest, I got them for you" I told her and she smiled at me.

"Thank You" she sniffed walking out the kitchen. I fixed them cereal and made sure they were good. I wasn't hungry or anything so I just drunk my water.

"Were ready" Yoni said as they out there bowls in the sink.

"iight lil ones legs go" I said as we walked out the door. I opened the door for them and closed them once they were in.

I got in the car and headed to there school.

"Uncle Aug, your birthday is in two days" lai reminded me. I forgot I turned 18 in two days and that's also when I talk to Def Jams.