CHAPTER 67

P'Asia is in the building😩.
*The timing is in November now*

Everybody was on the couch watching tv

Everybody was on the couch watching tv. Mama T, Travis & Paris, Tasha, Pierre & Amarin, Chandra, Lai & Yoni. Payton and August was upstairs in his room asleep.

"Pierre my stomach hurts" Amarin told him as she rubbed her belly.

"Want me to rub it?" He asked her and she groaned as she felt a hard cramp.

"Oh shit" Paris said once she realized water dripping on the floor.

"My water just broke" Amarin looked at Pierre who was by far nervous.

"You for real" Pierre asked and she pointed down on the floor.

"Oh shit, ima be daddy for real" he jumped up helping Amarin off the couch.

"Ow, Ow,Ow, Pierre that shit hurts" Amarin said as she felt nothing but cramps.

"Babe I'm sorry" he said as he careful picked her up walking her out the door.

"Imma go get the baby stuff" Paris said standing up sliding her slides on.

"I'm coming with you" Travis said hopping up going behind Paris as she walked out there house.

Tasha just sat there. Mama T headed upstairs to wake Payton & August. Once she got there she knocked on the door. Nobody answered, she turned the knob opening the door.

She looked to see Payton arms wrapped around August neck and she was asleep in his chest. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and he was out. Walking over to them she shook Payton.

"Payton" She shook her and her eyes popped open.

"Ma'am" she said feeling August arm wrap tighter around her.

"Amarin is going in labor" Mama T told her and she leaned up covering her mouth.

"For real" Payton said and mama T nodded her head yes.

"Yea you guys better get up and come on" Mama T told Payton and she nodded her head.

"I'm coming" Payton told her and she nodded walking out the room. Payton attempted to move but August pulled her back down causing her to laugh.

"Where you going?" He asked with his eyes closed and she smacked her teeth.

"Amarin is in labor" She told him and he turned his head the other way.

"Bae yo breath stank" he told her and she smacked her teeth.

"Nigga move cause you act like yours don't stank" She said moving his arm off of her rolling over getting up from the bed.

"It don't" he said getting up walking behind her as she walked in the bathroom.

"Yea,Yea whatever" she said grabbing her toothbrush.