CHAPTER 63

*11:32 pm*

I was chilling in the van waiting on everybody. Today I was chilling. I honestly was ready to go back to New Orleans. I was just ready to go before I exploded. They said no drama and I was trying to keep it that way.

iMessage From August.

My phone went off with a notification. I sigh as I looked at my phone. I didn't wanna look at nothing that had with him. I changed my lock screen, home screen, i archived all our pictures on Instagram, and I removed that heart from beside his name. I locked my phone back and simply ignored it. I heard a car door slam but I didn't move.

"Payton" I heard my name causing me to look up at amarin who was sitting in the drivers seat.

"Yoo" I said as I sigh rubbing my nose.

"Tell me what's going on?" Amarin said causing me to look over at her.

"Nothing" I said and she put the van in drive pulling out the parking lot.

"Payton your lying" she said heading to I don't know where.

"Amarin I really don't wanna hear it." I told her and she sigh.

"Payton yo-" I cut her off putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Whatever your about to say save ya breath. I don't care" I told her and she looked at me to see I was dead serious.

"Fine" She said and I sat back in my seat closing my eyes. I was resting them but ended up going to sleep forreal.

*1 hour later*

"Payton get up and go in the house" I heard amarin say as she shook me. I smacked my teeth sitting up.

"What you fennda do?" I asked her and smiled at me.

"I'm going back to Disneyland but I wanted to bring you home so you could talk to August" She told me and I shook my head no.

"No thanks" I climbed out the van. She blowed the horn as she left the driveway.

I walked up the front steps opening the door. I was a bit high because I smoked two blunts in the car by myself. I walked up the stairs and went to my room. As I turned on the light I squinted my eyes and once I got my vision together I seen the patio door open.

I smacked my teeth knowing August was out there. I continue minding my business and walked over to my bag. I changed into my boy shorts and brushed my teeth. Once I finished I walked out the bathroom to see August standing against the patio doorframe.

"Payton can we talk?" He asked licking over his lips and I smacked my teeth walking over to my bag.

"We ain't got nun to talk about" I told him throwing my toothbrush and face rag in my bag zipping it.

"Payton please" he said walking over to me and I backed up.

"I don't wanna talk to you, I don't give a fuck about you, you don't give a fuck about me" I told him and he sigh and I knew that I struck a nerve.

"Don't say that" he said with hurt in his voice. I don't even care.

"What August?" I said folding my arms over my chest and he bit his lip putting his hands in his pocket.

"Can I fix this please" he asked me and I shook my head no.

"Nawl Yung, I'm good on you" I told her and he closed his eyes sighing. I knew I was irking his nerves.

"Payton don't call me Yung, I don't like when you call me that" He told me and you could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Ok August that's all you gotta talk about, cause I'm tired" I asked looking at my Apple Watch yawning.