CHAPTER 35

P A Y T O N

Today was the day I go back to school. I felt like some shit was up so I put on sum simple. Which was a white tank top, caymflogue pants, & my red and white 11's. I didn't feel like talking today simply because I didnt feel like going to school.

"Payton" i heard amarin voice as I put on my shoes.

"Yooo" I said as I stomped my feet in my shoe.

"You ok?" She asked me and I shook my head yes.

"Yea I'm good." I told her. She had been checking on me for last pass two days I don't know why tho.

"Well I wanted to let you know that I find out the gender of the baby this weekend" she said and I smiled.

"That's dope. What you think you gone have?" I asked her as I tied my shoe.

"Well I want a boy but Pierre want a girl" she said and I high five her.

"Team boy all day sis" I said grabbing my other shoe putting on the floor.

"Y'all riding with me? I'm stopping my CFA first tho" I told her as I walked around her grabbing one of my pink jackets off the dresser.

"I am cause I want some CFA I don't know bout Pierre" she said rubbing her belly as if showed.

"Ok" I said grabbing my keys and phone off the bed. I walked out my room closing my door once she came out.

"Yoo Pierre we out" I said as we walked out the house. Me and Tasha still wasn't talking.

"Your mom been distance all week she good?" Amarin asked as we got in the car

"Fuck her. She threw water in my face and called me sum kind of bitch" I told her as I pressed start and closed my door.

"She still doing that?" Amarin asked me and I shrugged.

"Like I said fuck her. Once I graduate I'm getting my ass outta there and going to college" I told her and she nodded.

"Payton you didn't hit her did you?" She asked as I backed out the driveway.

"Hell nawl, she walked away to fast." I told her as I headed to CFA.

"Well I hope y'all get better, cause you know your ma. She gone try to get Paris to fight you" she said as we pulled up to the red light.

"Girl fuck her. I'll beat the fuck outta anybody that step to me" I told her as I pulled out my phone texting August.

"O trust me i know" she said causing me to chuckle.

August: want something from CFA? -6:55 am.

"Nawl but honestly, imma try to stay outta trouble yo. Cause I wanna play ball this year" I said turning onto the road where CFA was.

"So you saying I get to represent my man and my bestfriend?" She asked and I chuckled as we turned into CFA.