CHAPTER 55

It was Sunday and I had to get up and go to church

It was Sunday and I had to get up and go to church. God was calling my name cause at this point I was going through it. Our school break was coming up next week and I was glad. I need to relax or something.

I headed downstairs because I was already dressed. I simply wore a yellow polo shirt with some blue jeans and my hair in a nice ponytail. I was drained and at this point depression was taking over.

"Y'all I'm going to church, I'll see y'all later" i told everybody as they sat in the living room.

Everybody expect for Kim, Jackie, and Nick was still here. Tasha was released last week and everybody was taking care of her. I refused to take care of her because she's a pathetic person and a murderer.

"Alright be safe" Pierre said as I walked out the door. I walked off the porch and looked over to see Mama T car gone and August's.

I confessed I loved him and I haven't seen him since. He didn't come to school for the rest of the week and we hadn't talked either. I know he was over here yesterday because him and Pierre was playing the game. I left once Pierre told me he was on his way over.

I couldn't look at him. Not after I told him I love him and he didn't say it back. That's exactly why I hated getting close to people.

I hated expressing how I feel when it comes to people, because I know that hurt when they don't feel the same way back. And never a day in my life did I wanna feel that type of pain but I guess I'm feeling it now, right?

I got in my car and turned the air on pulling out the driveway. I pulled off and headed towards the lord house. Once I got there I got out and took a seat in the back off the church.

I was shocked to see Payton at church today. I know we wasn't talking right now and I missed her like crazy. All I did was go to the studio this entire week. I couldn't bare looking at her knowing what I was fend to do was gone hurt her.

I was gone wait til next week since we were going on break but I need to talk to her. So once church was over she came and spoke to my moms and was headed out the church. I quickly followed her.

"Payton" I said loud enough for to hear me. She turned around looking at me.

"Wassup" she said. She was tired and I could see it in her eyes.

It looked like she hadn't slept in days. She looked so drained. I knew she was going through it and I wanted to be right there by her side to help her get through it. But one thing about Payton is, it's hard on predict what's her next move is.

"You ok?" I asked her and she did a small smile shaking her head Yea.

"Yea im ok, you good?" She asked and I could tell she was lying.

"Yea I'm ok, Umm.. I wanna talk to you" I told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"You doing that now" she said and I sigh.