CHAPTER 78

Payton walked in 7th block alone with her headphones in

Payton walked in 7th block alone with her headphones in. School was almost over and she ready to go. She was in a ok mood and since she finished therapy last week she was doing better. She wasn't back to her normal self but she was better than before.

She walked in and sat down putting her head on the desk in the front as always. Miss.Williams sat at her desk mugging Payton for sum reason. Once the bell rung everybody came in and sat down. It was a bit nosy but all that was about to change.

"Everybody quiet please" Miss.Williams said standing up and everybody got quiet.

"So the test we took yesterday no one passed but Alsina who is not here today, Beverly, and East" she said and everybody smacked they teeth.

"How I fail the test, I cheated" Rod said and the class chuckled.

"I think someone else did to" She said and her head turned to Payton who had her head down and wasn't listening to anything but her music.

"Payton" Miss.Williams walked over poking her. She sat up and took her headphones out.

"Yo no disrespect, don't poke me like that nomore" Payton told her and Miss.Williams walked infront of her desk completely.

"Payton would you like to tell the class how you cheated" she asked and Payton face changed so quick.

"Miss what you talking bout, I only cheat on niggas and August crazy so ian cheat on nun" Payton told her and the class laughed but she was serious.

"Very funny Payton, I see that you sit but Beverly here and she also passed the test" Miss.Wiliams said pointing at her and Payton look at her.

"Oh word, wassup congratulations" Payton said holding her fist up giving her a fist bump.

"So tell the class how you cheated Payton" she said and Payton looked around the room then back at her.

"Man lady what is you talking bout, I didn't cheat on whatever you talking bout" Payton said and everybody was quiet.

"The test Payton, the test that we took yesterday" She said and Payton looked at her like she was dumb.

"How I cheated? I sat in the front, dead infront of you" Payton said becoming defensive.

"Well how did you make a hundred" she asked putting her hand in her hip.

"Because I marked the answer I chose what you mean... lady I suggest you back up" Payton said trying to stay calm because she was getting heated.

"Payton you cheated and your getting wrote up, no black girl like you can make a hundred on a hard test like that" she said and the class eyes widen.

"First off the test wasn't hard, it's theater this shit is easy you just dumb ass hell yo, second off don't disrespect me like that cause I'll show you the black girl in me don't play wimmie" Payton told her staying calm as possible.