CHAPTER 52

Payton was just not leaving the gym

Payton was just not leaving the gym. It was about 9 at night and her and August still hadn't communicated. She didn't even care she made August walk.

She was on a good path trying to get back to normal. She was surprised depression hadn't hit her as hard as it did last time. Last time suicide almost caused her her life. Thank god for prayer and having great friends to save her.

She pulled up in her driveway and parked cutting the car off. She looked over to see August car in the driveway. She realized half of her things were over there so she got out and headed over there.  Knocking Mama T appeared at the door.

"Hey payton" she said as she stepped to the side letting Payton in.

"Hey mama T, August here?" She asked and she giggled at her as she closed the door.

"Yea he's up there, he told me you kicked him out your car I couldn't stop laughing" she said as she walked towards the kitchen were she was cleaning up.

"He had me messed up man, but imma go get my stuff and head home" Payton said as she turned heading upstairs to August room. 

Walking right in his room he sat on his bed writing in his tablet. He looked up to see Payton walking in the bathroom. Closing his book he stood from his bed following her.

"What you doin'?" He asked as she squatted down by her bag once she got in the closet.

"Getting my stuff so I can go home" she said picking it up once she seen she had everything.

"No and I gotta talk to you first?" He said as she turned facing him as he stood infront of the closet door.

"Nawl we ain't got nun to talk about August" she said as she pushed him to the side walking out the closet.

"You fucking with that nigga Payton" he told her as she walked through the bathroom and he followed her.

"Bruh how many times imma tell you I don't fuck with that dude? Cause like honestly you pissing me off with that shit" she said turning to him as they stood infront of the bathroom doorway.

"You pissing me off not telling me the truth. I can't trust you if you gotta nigga walking up on me bout you like y'all fucking with each otha' Payton" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"You know what to save me the headache" she said dropping her bag pulling her phone out her back pocket.

She went to Jeremiah contact calling him. He answered on the fourth ring. Anger took over August face because she was being hella bold calling him infront of her. Putting it on speaker she began to speak.

"Yo Jeremiah I don't fuck with you ight, I don't wanna have no communications with you what so ever. I'm blocking you and don't try to hit me up nomore" she said all in one breath. August was shock at how bold she was.