CHAPTER 44

ITS MY BIRTHDAY🥳♌️.

Today was crazy

Today was crazy. I had got to school late leaving Payton to do our presentation and test by herself. I didn't make it because I was in the studio all lastnight. She also called me over hundred times and texted me. My phone was on silent so I didn't hear nothing.

Then I got to school around lunch time. As soon I was walked in I expected Payton to be mad but she still put a smile on her face. We were having a conversation about lastnight but I lied again. Which I hated doing to her.

So I decided to meet her at the movie theater at 8. I was at the studio and it was around 7 thirty. My producer and I were record my song that I was putting on my album. Nobody at home knows that I'm in studio or working my ass off. They think I'm in my room.

"Yung aye I'm sorry to say this but we gotta start yo whole song over" my producer said and I sigh.

"What happened now?" I asked and he being to explain that the iCloud deleted it.

"Can we start on this tomorrow I got somewhere to be in a minute" i said holding up my Rolex looking to see it was 7:41 pm.

"Yung we gotta send this song tonight" he stressed and I sigh in complete frustration.

"Man ok run it back" I told him putting the headset on.

*3 hours later*

I had just finished the song. After reviewing it and editing it we sent it to the record label and smoke a bit. I was getting tired but everybody else was chilling so I just decided to chill out. Until about two hours later I decided I was tired and ready to go.

"iight Yung" they said as they dapped me up. Once I got to my car my mom called me.

"Hello" I answered and you could hear the tiredness in my voice.

"Umm August where you at?" She asked and I looked at my watch to see it was 12 in the morning.

"Umm leaving Rodney house." I told her as I stated my car.

"Ok Yung just making sure. You be safe" she said and I sigh in relief.

"iight moms." I said and she hung up.

Once I got home i walked up the driveway to see Payton car not there. I stopped in my footsteps and sigh. I forgot about the movie. I was so focused on my song I had forgot about her at the movies. I walked back to my car starting it up heading to the movies.

Once I got there I seen her car and I knew she would probably be upset. I got out quickly and made my way to the doors. The movie theater was a 24 hour theater. I walked in to see her in the booth with her head down. I walked over and slowly slid in the booth. She sat up and smiled once she seen me. How come she wasn't upset?

"Hey" She said sitting back in her booth side.

"My bad. I for-" she cut me off.

"It's ok I understand. The movie was good" she said putting on a smile. She looked tired as ever.

"Wanna watch it again?" I asked her even tho I was tired, I wanted to make time with her.

"I've watched it already. Three times" she said shaking her head grabbing her phone and keys off the table standing up from the booth.

"So you mad?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Not at all. I'm just tired. I'll see you tomorrow" she said taking a sip of her drink before tossing it in the trash. She grabbed her keys and phone off the table and disappeared out the theater doors.

"Damn" I said running my hands down my face. I slid out the booth making my way to my car.

I went back to the crib and talked to my mother for a couple minutes before going upstairs. I took a shower and put on some sweats. Before I went to sleep I looked over in Payton driveway to see her car wasn't there yet. She was probably out thinking. I got in bed and went to sleep not before saying my prayers.

*Next Morning*

"August your late again" my mom woke me up.

"What time is it?" I asked my moms and she smacked her teeth.

"It's 12 in the afternoon. Get up and get ready for school boy" she said snatching the covers off me.

"Man" I said getting off my bed walking into it the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and freshen up. I put on all black and my Rolex. I left the house and i looked next door to see Payton car gone. I remembered that me and Payton had to do our chemistry presentation today but I was already late for chemistry.

I pulled up to the school parking my car beside Payton's. I got out and made my way in. We was in fifth block and as I walked in Payton wasn't in her seat neither was Pierre. When I walked in everybody looked at me. I got my paper from the teacher and made my way to my seat.

"Where Payton?" I asked the boy behind me.

"She passed out in lunch" he said and my heart dropped.

"Is she ok" I asked him concerned. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. Pierre went to the hospital with her" he said and I nodded. I stood from my seat.

"Alsina have a seat. You haven't been to class in four days. Do some work" mr.jameson said and I sat back in my seat. Payton never left my mind.

Once school was over I texted Payton immediately. I had a studio session in about ten minutes so I decided to tell her to meet me at ihop at 8. She told me she didn't have her car so I told her I'd pick her up and we would would go get it. I got to the studio and went in and started working.

*Payton P.O.V.*

This week haven't been my week at all. Monday I found out my mom is pregnant, Tuesday I found out I'm going through depression all over again, Wednesday I didn't get no sleep because I was depressed all day, Thursday I had to present a huge project by myself and take a hard ass test by myself. Today I passed out from exhaustion.

My life don't get no easier but I still continue to smile. I got up from my bed once I noticed it was 7:56pm. I walked to my bathroom and freshen up. I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't look like myself. I sigh walking out the bathroom grabbing my coat, keys, and phone.

"Payton where are you going?" My mom asked as I put my sweater on.

"August is taking me to get my car" i told her as I reached the bottom of the steps.

"Ok call me when your on your way home" she said and I nodded as I closed the front door. I sat on the step and waited for August.

It's been two whole hours and August still ain't got here. I decided to walked to the school and get my car and go to IHOP by myself. Once I got to the school I leaned on my car for about thirty minutes calling august multiple times and got no answer.

"Fuck it" I said shaking my head as I hung up the call. I put my phone in my back pocket and got in my car heading to Ihop to eat alone.

#LONGLIVENIPSEYHUSSLE💔
#TMC🏁

Its my birthday so why not?