CHAPTER 24

A U G U S T

I sat on my bed high as hell. Mel and me smoked three blunts and now all I was doing was waiting on Payton. She suppose to bring the food and her smile so I was good. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and in game Payton smiling big as ever.

"Wassup pretty girl" I licked my lips and she rolled her eyes blushing as she turned closing the door.

"Here" she walked beside me passing me my drink and bag.

"Thank you" I said smiling at her and she turn walking to the side of the bed.

"You welcome." She said and i licked my lips opening my food.

We ate and watched tv. She had got comfortable on my bed and we started working on our work. In the middle of our work I went downstairs to get us a bottle of water. Mel was sister at the table with Chandra helping the girls with their homework.

"Hey uncle Aug" Lai greeted me and I smiled at them.

"Wassup y'all" I said opening my bottle of water sitting the other on the counter.

"My boy. I told you" Mel said and I smacked my teeth giggling.

"We can't do homework?" I asked smiling and Chandra looked at me confused.

"That boy smiling hard as shit. When have you ever seen him smile like this?" Mel rapped Chandra and she shrugged.

"What's going on?" She asked confused and i shrugged.

"Me and Payton is doing homework in my room" I told her as I put the top on my water.

"Payton? The girl next door?" Chandra asked smiling.

"Yea" Mel nodded taking lai cup out of her hand drinking the rest of her juice.

"Oh yea, I approve. That girl is fine as hell" She complimented Payton and I shook my head grabbing the water bottle off the counter.

"Chandra you not gay" Mel said and I walked out the kitchen laughing at them as they argued.

"I'm ba-" I walked in the room to see Payton out. Straight sleep with the pencil in her hand and everything.

"This girl" I said closing my door. She laid sideways on my bed.

"Payton" I shook her and she smacked her teeth rolling over on her stomach.

"What?" She said and I walked over to her sitting on her bed beside her.

"You know it's 10" I asked her as I looked at the clock and back at her.

"I'm spending the night" she said and I smiled.

"You sure ya moms ain't gone trip" I asked her and she held up her middle finger.

"I don't care. Now can you be quiet so I can go back to sleep?" She asked and I shrugged.

While she slept I put our work back up and put em in our book bags. I turned on my game and plopped down on the end of the bed. Ever minute or so I would look up at Payton. She was so pretty when she sleep. I finished the game and laid on her back going to sleep.

*Payton P.O.V.*

"PAYTON" I heard August yell my name for the fifth time this morning.

"Bro I'm up dang" I said propping my elbows up rubbing my eyes.

"You just said the fifteen times" he said walking to his dresser. He had on some jeans and a wife beater. This dude was fine ass hell.

"I'm up forreal now." I said crawling off his bed stretching.

"Where you going?" He asked me as I put my shoes on.

"Home, school is today" I told him as I walked over to my bookbag.

"Ok well gimme a hug before you go" he said walking over to me. I gave him a side hug and he opened his room door for me.

"See you later" I said as I walked downstairs. He closed his door as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Mmmmmhmmm" Mel said and I giggled as I walked to the front door.

"Bye Mel" I said walking out the door. I walked over to my house and unlocked the door.

"PIERRE I WA-" pierre walked out his room slamming it. He looked mad and irritated.

"What happened?" I asked as he stopped at the bottom step.

"She want some damn orange juice and pickles. I only have a hour to get ready for school. Don't even get nobody pregnant" he told me as he walked out the house. I giggled because he looked stressed.

"Wow!!" I said as I rushed upstairs and I heard sniffing as I got close to my room. I turned and walked to Pierre room to see amarin crying.

"Yo you good?" I asked walking over to her. She looked at me wiping her tears.

"I just want some pickles" she shrugged and I smacked my teeth.

"Definitely don't want kids" I said walking back out his room.

After I brushed my teeth and showered I dressed in a white tee and some sweat pants. I put my hair in a bun and reminded myself to take this sew in our once I got home. I walked downstairs and grabbed a water out the fridge. As I opened my water my phone went off with a text message.

August😊: Goodmorning beautiful😍, want something from CFA? -7:12 am
Me: no thanks && Goodmorning🙃 -7:12 am
August😊: orange juice and hash browns it is. -7:13 am
Me: i don't want nothing -7:13 am
August😊: I don't care, I'm buying you something to eat end of discussion. See you at school -7:14 am

"Ok then" I locked my phone as I grabbed my phone and keys leaving the house.

"IM OUT" I said closing the door. I walked to my car and got in starting it heading to the place I call school.

Tasha: Where were lastnight? -7:22 am.

I left her message in read not giving a fuck. I know she was about to start some shit and I refuse i let her ruin my day. I was about to open my car door but somebody opened it for me. I looked up to see August standing with my food in his hand.

"Hey August" I got out and gave him a side hug. I don't do full body hugs cause my body a lil sensitive to touch you know.

"Wassup shorty" he closed my door for me and I got my bookbag out the back and closed that door.

"You ok?" He asked me and I nodded smiling.

"Yea I'm good. What about you!" I asked as we walked in the school. He opened the door for me and I walked in.

"I look good don't I?" He asked and I shrugged smiling.

"Indeed you do" I said and he smiled at me. That smile, that smile.

"Thank you" He said as we walked in first block.

#LONGLIVENIPSEYHUSSLE💔
#TMC 🏁

*yall chapter 40 & up gone be good I swear*