CHAPTER 72

Today I was meeting up with Payton

Today I was meeting up with Payton. I also bought our siblings and father. I decided to get to know them all, they were my family and I had no choice. Each of them had they own talent and I wished Payton would get to know them.

We was meeting up at the gym. She said she was coming to the gym after her session. So until she got here, me, sev, and Zae played a lil game of basketball.

Amarin was over writing a rap to the beat the producer sent her this morning. Lauren, Deja, and Dearra was Inlove with baby P. My pops was standing on the sidelines watching us play.

Everybody attention went to the gym door as they opened and Payton appeared. She had on a Nike sports bra and some black hooping shorts. Her hair was in a ponytail uptop. And she had her phone, water, and keys in her hand.

"Wassup Pierre" she said as she walked over to me as we did our handshake.

"Hey y'all" she waved at everybody and they said simply wassup.

"Payton you high ain't you" i asked and she looked at me before bussing a smile.

"A lil bit, but I'm sober enough to play ball" she said grabbing the ball out my hand and shooting it making it.

"Oo, that's just lite weight" she said as she walked over to Amarin them.

"Hey y'all" she waved as her and Amarin did they handshake and giving Amarin a hug.

"I see a bar and you ain't even wrote it yet" Payton said to Amarin as she took her headphones off smiling at Payton.

"Hey Payton" Lauren spoke to Payton and Payton smiled walking over to them.

"Hey...Lauren right" she said as gave her a hug and pointed at her.

"Yelp, you smell good girl" she said giving Payton a compliment as she hugged Layton and Deja.

"Thank you, I like y'all hair" she said as she played with baby P cheeks as she clapped on Deja arms.

"Thank you, you have a lot yourself" Layton said and Payton nodded her head as she scratched her nose.

"Too much, Imma go stretch I'll talk to y'all later" She said as she sat her things beside Lauren.

"Pierre you warmed up already" She asked as she sat on the court and started stretching.

"You already know it, when you coming home" I asked her and Sev and Zae short they basketball.

"Whenever ya motha' get her life togetha' yo" she said as she stretched to the other leg.

"She been chill lately, she been drinking a lot more too" Pierre said and Payton sigh shrugging her shoulders.

"That's on her yo, I pray she get better but that lady ain't right" Payton said standing up and started knee stretching.